Fao Beefy

The Milligans, I am sure they were relations of mine. Did the boy in it have a brother called Jim?

Sorry bud I'm not on Facebook. Grab some fotos from it and post them up. There's a good chap

Just seen it, aye it could be shite, I suppose . It really wisnae .For me. God bless Boo Boo McGarry. RIP

The Milligans, I am sure they were relations of mine. Did the boy in it have a brother called Jim?
What do you mean..they were? either they are or they aren't :D Ive kinda turned my back on most of my family..but their still family...I suppose,,,

Actually I remember living in west Pilton thinking West Granton flats..the ramps..were upmarket because they had gas central heating :D

What do you mean..they were? either they are or they aren't :D Ive kinda turned my back on most of my family..but their still family...I suppose,,,

Actually I remember living in west Pilton thinking West Granton flats..the ramps..were upmarket because they had gas central heating :D
The central heating never worked the whole time I lived there. Lived in Pilton too so I ken all about the coal fires tae. Brrrrrrr

Watched that video again and I noticed my name on the shitey wall. Mispent youth.

Green juventine

They weren't supposed to. It's only because somebody tapped into the big blue gas storage bin across the road.

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
£45.00

The Bounce is 19 Years Old