Fao Beefy

Admin
The Milligans, I am sure they were relations of mine. Did the boy in it have a brother called Jim?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Sorry bud I'm not on Facebook. Grab some fotos from it and post them up. There's a good chap

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Just seen it, aye it could be shite, I suppose . It really wisnae .For me. God bless Boo Boo McGarry. RIP

Last edited:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
The Milligans, I am sure they were relations of mine. Did the boy in it have a brother called Jim?
What do you mean..they were? either they are or they aren't :D Ive kinda turned my back on most of my family..but their still family...I suppose,,,

Actually I remember living in west Pilton thinking West Granton flats..the ramps..were upmarket because they had gas central heating :D

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
What do you mean..they were? either they are or they aren't :D Ive kinda turned my back on most of my family..but their still family...I suppose,,,

Actually I remember living in west Pilton thinking West Granton flats..the ramps..were upmarket because they had gas central heating :D
The central heating never worked the whole time I lived there. Lived in Pilton too so I ken all about the coal fires tae. Brrrrrrr

Watched that video again and I noticed my name on the shitey wall. Mispent youth.

Green juventine

Bounce Radge

They weren't supposed to. It's only because somebody tapped into the big blue gas storage bin across the road.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£45.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old