• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Fans reps

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Last edited:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I promised if I was elected to engage more on here, but I wasn’t. I've continued to read the forums, but have been careful not to step on Frank or Tracey’s toes - I'm not going to try to subvert them or force my way in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you do stand again you would have likely had more support if you had engaged here.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
If you do stand again you would have likely had more support if you had engaged here.
Indeed. Popping up only at election time just looks, rightly or not, that it's connected solely to the vote.

C Feeney-Seale

Bounce Radge
Will you be standing this time round?
Yes I am thinking about standing again. I now live back in Edinburgh and so am better able to commit to the role. I have some ideas for how we can improve the communication between the board and fans, and I believe more can still be done to make things more transparent, although there has been some progress over the last few years.

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I promised if I was elected to engage more on here, but I wasn’t. I've continued to read the forums, but have been careful not to step on Frank or Tracey’s toes - I'm not going to try to subvert them or force my way in.

What has stopped you contributing to the forum since your last desperate attempt to get elected? Engaging in debate and offering your opinion is not subversion, it is demonstration of the fact that you are a valid candidate to represent a view on behalf of a subset of the fans. I think that your sudden re-appearance is rather embarrassing and you should consider not pushing yourself forward this time.

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
What has stopped you contributing to the forum since your last desperate attempt to get elected? Engaging in debate and offering your opinion is not subversion, it is demonstration of the fact that you are a valid candidate to represent a view on behalf of a subset of the fans. I think that your sudden re-appearance is rather embarrassing and you should consider not pushing yourself forward this time.
^^^^LIKE^^^^

*sorry admin

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I wouldn't go that far, being frequent existing posters on the Bounce or Kickback2 didn't seem to be a prerequisite for the previous incumbents. Also IMO internet forums aren't as representative of the support as a whole as we'd sometimes like to believe (even less so these days with the rise of all the other social media platforms). I would say, if successful, they would need to engage frequently and continuously though, something which the previous Reps certainly failed to do.

Then again I think the whole thing is a sham so for that reason I'd say she shouldn't bother!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors