Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
What a absolute farce, how can tracy having served 2 years but "Given Tracey has only served for one term" be right?

Can we all say yes lets buy a ST but we recommend that hibs give us 2 years would that be acceptable ?

Reactions: Smurf
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I can't get too excited about the staying an extra year thing. If we're going to have fan reps I agree it makes sense that the terms are staggered so that there's always one of them that knows the ropes. To get to that involves either one staying an extra year or having an election for two but one of them will be for a longer term than the other. Can't see how that would work so Tracey staying on seems fair enough.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Just to clarify, as the wording could be different. Frank and I were asked by the board about the Fans Rep roles and to discuss the positives and negatives. One of the things that came out of that was that it was helpful having someone who was already in the role to take advice and guidance from. It was then decided that the best way forward was to have continuity in the role and I was asked if I would be interested in continuing for one more year. The elections would then be carried out annually. It wasn't an instant decision, and after taking time to think about it and discuss with my husband, I then decided as it was only for one more year, that I would continue. Frank advised he would be happy to carry on should I not be interested in doing so.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Election time and non elected appointed board representatives, masquerading as supporter representatives, raise their head above the parapet having been posted AWOL for months..... You couldn't make it up!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Box ticking nonsense. I won’t be wasting my time voting this time. Maybe we should be voting for a SLO that isn’t answerable to the board and isn’t bound by boardroom rules and regulations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I can't get too excited about the staying an extra year thing. If we're going to have fan reps I agree it makes sense that the terms are staggered so that there's always one of them that knows the ropes. To get to that involves either one staying an extra year or having an election for two but one of them will be for a longer term than the other. Can't see how that would work so Tracey staying on seems fair enough.
don't agree and I think Tracey should reconsider awarding herself another year.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Box ticking nonsense. I won’t be wasting my time voting this time. Maybe we should be voting for a SLO that isn’t answerable to the board and isn’t bound by boardroom rules and regulations.
I'm not sure there's a requirement from anywhere that needs this particular box needs ticked.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
probably the best solution, an elected SLO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Just to clarify, as the wording could be different. Frank and I were asked by the board about the Fans Rep roles and to discuss the positives and negatives. One of the things that came out of that was that it was helpful having someone who was already in the role to take advice and guidance from. It was then decided that the best way forward was to have continuity in the role and I was asked if I would be interested in continuing for one more year. The elections would then be carried out annually. It wasn't an instant decision, and after taking time to think about it and discuss with my husband, I then decided as it was only for one more year, that I would continue. Frank advised he would be happy to carry on should I not be interested in doing so.
According to hibs , and frank he wanted to stay on. The board chose yourself.

Are you saying what hibs published isn’t correct ?

Why do you think you should be allowed to stand for another year, when the fans have not voted for you ?

Also, now you have posted why do you continually ignore questions asked off you on this forum ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
It's funny.

I like both individuals when talking about the club representatives, but the reality is that the system is something I just don't support. I wanted to, and even tried to, but the reality is that (when push comes to shove) elected supporters have no real influence and are expected to stay in line with what the board demands.

I reckon it's time to fold it. It just doesn't look to be achieving what we hoped for.

Enough is enough.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It's funny.

I like both individuals when talking about the club representatives, but the reality is that the system is something I just don't support. I wanted to, and even tried to, but the reality is that (when push comes to shove) elected supporters have no real influence and are expected to stay in line with what the board demands.

I reckon it's time to fold it. It just doesn't look to be achieving what we hoped for.

Enough is enough.
I find it hard to say either way as I have no idea what's been achieved or otherwise. Which is perhaps the main thing that needs addressed - better communication. Better clarity about what we as a support should expect from the supporters reps would probably help too. If it's 'yes the reps will listen to fans and yes they'll feed those views in to the board but no you'll never get to hear the outcomes of that' then I suspect they'll always be on a hiding to nothing in fans' eyes. And it's hard to argue with that.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Power

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I’m sure we’ll get some credible candidates but we need something different for sure.

Reactions: Smurf
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Election time and non elected appointed board representatives, masquerading as supporter representatives, raise their head above the parapet having been posted AWOL for months..... You couldn't make it up!!
Can’t make it up. Tracy should resign. I wonder if Rod picked Tracy to stay because from what I’ve read on social media her private business hibs use that service but don’t pay a fee.

In the interest of transparency and good corporate governance it should be disclosed if directors benefit directly or indirectly from being a director

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I'm not sure there's a requirement from anywhere that needs this particular box needs ticked.
I think it’s the make it look like we’re listening to the supporters box. It might not be a requirement, but it looks good when the agm comes around.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Can’t make it up. Tracy should resign. I wonder if Rod picked Tracy to stay because from what I’ve read on social media her private business hibs use that service but don’t pay a fee.

In the interest of transparency and good corporate governance it should be disclosed if directors benefit directly or indirectly from being a director
What's this then?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS