• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fans Forum's Are "Mainly Full Of Roasters".

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
So says Hibs match day pundit Tam McManus. Screenshot_20210105_140058.jpg

He posts then? :sm113::unsure:

Obviously seen some of @Sir Shrink stuff?

Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years Dinners will do that to you :)
He meant "Roasties" right?

That's one way to get reactions on his Twitter while posting no insight of his own.

:coffee1:

Hapy enough to take their money though ? Arse

Hapy enough to take their money though ? Arse

I've thought Tam has been a reasonable pundit. But for our season ticket money we are getting Hibs Pass with David Tanner and Tam McManus. It's not going to take a marketing genius to work out that it's not going to carry great appeal to 11,500 to renew....

Cheers,
Roaster Smurf.

Of course Fans Forums are full of roasters.
Forums have been a godsend to many a wife.
Not having to listen to their spouse ranting and raving about the ineptitude of players such as T. McManus.

sakes man....Football forums are absolutely full of roasters.

Loosen yer bra straps ya bunch o radge roasters

I agree, mostly roasters, but, bar the odd one or two, manageable roasters (thats where the ignore button is invaluable)

Fucking roasters

Je suis un roaster
Nous sommes tous des roasters

I like Tam, but I think that’s his “real football people ken” moment

So says Hibs match day pundit Tam McManus. View attachment 4146

The past several games on Hibs TV l have turned the fucking sound off. Against the Huns and Celtic I fired to theirs for better commentary. Attacking the Hun lad Tanner, is predictable blood sport indulgence. Turn the sound down FFS , or until they get Franck Sauzee.

.Net is full of roaster's. This place is night and day compared to that place. Take .net, kickback and the old firm forums. It's a cesspool of cretins.

.Net is full of roaster's. This place is night and day compared to that place. Take .net, kickback and the old firm forums. It's a cesspool of cretins.
We have had our moments. Without a dought.

Widnae be here otherwise.

BIG G... .A Bounce Admin who doesnae give a fuck.....but does...

BIG G

Last edited:
Surely he’s not suggesting twitter is any better..it’s dire for Hibs / football stuff

I thought we were all Radges on this site? Radge Roasters or Roaster Radges?

The biggest roaster is that *&*^ Tanner

I thought we were all Radges on this site? Radge Roasters or Roaster Radges?
Bouncers are always radge first..... so we're radge roasters imho

Anyone who can't understand what Tam means should have a look at The Bears Den on the Rangers Media site.

Bouncers are always radge first..... so we're radge roasters imho
Radge Roasters it is, ya radge roaster.

I wouldn’t have played the Hunco game with a throwaway squad.

Weaken yourselves against the "bigger teams"

Nah, play for every point.

Myself excluded,very few roasters on here, mostly reasonable ppl even if you don't agree.
Rangers media,kickback and kickback.net are full of arseholes

The Internet, no, the world is full of roasters. Why would forums be any worse? Football chat on here is better than twitter, fb etc.

Tam like so many of the ex footballers, managers or players gets totally wrapped up in his wee world of self importance as he still tries to actually matter now that the lights have began to fade ?

"Roasters" says Tam, "Football folk ken" says Yogi or Phillip Morais running to the corner flag and typing into an imaginary keyboard to ram it up the laptop critics....in his mind at least.?

The football world always want it both ways, they want the dafties to walk up to them in a public and ask for a "wee selfie" or an autograph.

They lord it up sitting at their top table at the ubiquitous Sportsmans dinner quietly getting their brown envelope from Mr Ticket Convenor for a 10 minute speech all about their cringy escapades and made up scrapes and jolly old japes.?

Give them a TV or Newspaper audience and they are in wonderland as they desperately try to fill time in what must be a very dark transition towards being an unskilled fading personality trying to find a new life purpose.

Tam is a solid and at times a very good pundit who is engaging, knowledgeable and tactically sound but like so many can't take any criticism or questioning hence nearly all of us become "Roasters".?

What they all forget is we were here long before they arrived and will be here long after they are gone and have a depth of knowledge and experience unsurpassed in our own similar wee worlds of self importance.?

Tam "the bam", Jack Ross, Dempster or the "Billy Boy" and assorted "journalists" should frequent and engage on fans forms far more often and they might gain an insight into football from a far more interesting perspective and of course there is always the block button as I know for example this wont get much of an audience before Sir Shrink happens to mentions it?

Last edited:
Nail on the head Sammy, until the last paragraph.

“Fitba folk” are indeed fannies tho. Terrified to upset their old clubs in the main and the freebies drying up. That’s not so bad but the Scotch media pundits are probably 90% ex players from two clubs only and we are then saturated with sickening bias on Sky, BT, In newspapers and so on and so on.

Never paid into a game in their puff but think they’re the oracle and are speaking for the punter. Sooking up is big business for some of the weedge panderers. Succulent lamb dinners, Golf days, trips to fan club events in Ireland or the US.

Reminds me of a reply to the late Jimmy Sandersons opening gambit to a fan:

“Were you even at the game today, Sir?”

“Oh yes, Mr Sanderson. I even paid to get in”

Only an excuse when it was funny

I met Kirk Broadfoot when he was on a stag doo. We got chatting and he asked If I wanted a photo.

I said no.

He wisnae happy.

But anyway back to the main point....I'm a roaster anaw

I'm not sure either that I would publicly abuse the people who indirectly pay my wages either.

Best thing about the forums is the Roasters!

I met Kirk Broadfoot when he was on a stag doo. We got chatting and he asked If I wanted a photo.

I said no.

He wisnae happy.

But anyway back to the main point....I'm a roaster anaw

Me tae. :52:

There seems to be a lot of us around. Maybe the admins could make up a roaster roster?

Also roaster is a term I don't hear in the glorious West of Scotland

We use the following terms -

Dafty
Belter
Helmet

Amongst many others

I can confirm that roaster has a small but growing fan base in parts of West Yorks

I can confirm that roaster has a small but growing fan base in parts of West Yorks
Geoffrey Boycott and Jeremy Clarkson - they're from Yorkshire and they're roasters.

Geoffrey Boycott and Jeremy Clarkson - they're from Yorkshire and they're roasters.
One of them is....

Clarkson must be their equivalent of those wanx that “reside” in Morningside and Stockbridge. Accent more in line with The Crown than Trainspotting.

Further north in England around Durham has pinkie ring wearing fuktards like Alexander Armstrong and that Dominic Cummings guffie. Hardly Biffa Bacon them two.

This thread has been viewed 4283 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back