• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Fans Director

Greenpower

Private Member
Reaction score
Is Kieran Power a Director of hibs or
A fans rep.

Looking at comments on social media and hibs on Facebook, it suggests it’s no longer a Director position?

He’s both,Fans Rep Director is the title they’re bestowed with....

Is Kieran Power a Director of hibs or
A fans rep.

Looking at comments on social media and hibs on Facebook, it suggests it’s no longer a Director position?
What comments? I tent to no look at comments etc coz most folk talk shite.

He is Hibernian"s Supporter Representative Director :giggley:

What comments? I tent to no look at comments etc coz most folk talk shite.

He is Hibernian"s Supporter Representative Director :giggley:
Be intersting to hear from Keiran. Companies House suggests he’s not a director.

He’s both,Fans Rep Director is the title they’re bestowed with....
Cool . That’s what l thought

Be intersting to hear from Keiran. Companies House suggests he’s not a director.
He is a non executive so will not be listed on companies house imo

I can be whatever you want me to be :lovey:

I’m no fussed on the description, more what the role entails and what I need to dae to make a good go of it. Official title is Fans representative director, just like Tracey.

I’ve been in the role nearly three months and attended one board meeting because of a number of factors - companies house will be updated soon (within the right timeframe).

Here whenever you need me for anything - Hibs or not.

He is a non executive so will not be listed on companies house imo
All directors are listed on companies house

I’m no fussed on the description, more what the role entails and what I need to dae to make a good go of it. Official title is Fans representative director, just like Tracey.

I’ve been in the role nearly three months and attended one board meeting because of a number of factors - companies house will be updated soon (within the right timeframe).

Bit of a politician answer. Have you officially been appointed a non executive director? Have you not been getting invited to board meetings?

All directors are listed on companies house
Is Tracy Listed?

Bit of a politician answer. Have you officially been appointed a non executive director? Have you not been getting invited to board meetings?

Was it? Fair enough.

There’s another meeting next week (around the last week of every month) where the formalities will take place.

Board and committee meetings get rescheduled/cancelled all the time - I ken that fae work and other clubs I’m involved with.

Any concerns I should be passing on?

Was it? Fair enough.

There’s another meeting next week (around the last week of every month) where the formalities will take place.

Board and committee meetings get rescheduled/cancelled all the time - I ken that fae work and other clubs I’m involved with.

Did yi vote for Boris or Jeremy.? :gigglle:

Tracey is listed, Frank is now unlisted, Kieran will be listed in time.

Really, nothing to see here.

I'm a Director of a company and listed on Companies House, but it took a wee while for some admin person to remember to complete the bumf.
Pretty sure KP will appear there in due course.
Also pretty sure he is a non-executive Director of the Club.

It'll just be an admin oversight which will be corrected in due course.

Slow news day? New season cannie come quick enough

Ah! Is it this article in the paper today that throws up the confusion?

Just mentions Supporters’ Representative on the board.

Dad plans 24-hour Arthur’s Seat 24 hour bike challenge for mental health

✅

Was it? Fair enough.

Yes ? and you haven’t answered my question. Have you been appointed as a non executive director?

I don’t trust the board. From what I’m told it’s very unusual for the board not to meet monthly.

You could ask why Hecky didn’t get his players in for the start of pre season.

Also, is rod conflicted with his new role

I'm a Director of a company and listed on Companies House, but it took a wee while for some admin person to remember to complete the bumf.

I think he’s not a director hence my outstanding question still to be answered.

I think KP has received training from Rod

Ooooooooooo "I'm a director "
Flash cnut

I think KP has received training from Rod

I don't know much about directors etc but not a chance that bits the case

According to companies house it’s only Tracey Smith ( representing the fans) who is a named director. And as I understand it a person who is not a director can not attend board meetings. Might be wrong but I’m sure that’s how it stands.

Yes ? and you haven’t answered my question. Have you been appointed as a non executive director?

I don’t trust the board. From what I’m told it’s very unusual for the board not to meet monthly.

You could ask why Hecky didn’t get his players in for the start of pre season.

Also, is rod conflicted with his new role

Nae bother, already noted down from here to ask the question next week ‘what next for Hibs (if anything) with Rod’s move to SFA presidency?’. I’ll update us all thereafter - much like April and May.

Hecky has 3 out of 6/7 maybe 8 to get in. That’s a decent start. Football department are working hard to get the rest over the line. You always want your business done ASAP but there’s lot to consider when getting it done.

Until Companies House notes me as a Director - I’m not - I’m getting stuck in regardless of that background process. It doesn’t change anything for me other than accountability.

Gies’ a shout if I can keep helping.

Ooooooooooo "I'm a director "
Flash cnut

Quite.

Nae bother, already noted down from here to ask the question next week ‘what next for Hibs (if anything) with Rod’s move to SFA presidency?’. I’ll update us all thereafter - much like April and May.

Hecky has 3 out of 6/7 maybe 8 to get in. That’s a decent start. Football department are working hard to get the rest over the line. You always want your business done ASAP but there’s lot to consider when getting it done.

Until Companies House notes me as a Director - I’m not - I’m getting stuck in regardless of that background process. It doesn’t change anything for me other than accountability.

Gies’ a shout if I can keep helping.
Thanks for confirming you aren’t a director. Just seems odd after the time has passed this hasn’t been made official.

I wonder if connected to investor roumar.

A concern if it’s yrue, unable to land a sponsor. So hibs coumminty foundation will be the sponsor and we will receive no cash

Frank’s been taken off, probably just a time thing for KP

Whatever the title is, the communication and taking on board the responsibility of helping answer questions has been second to none.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Whatever the title is, the communication and taking on board the responsibility of helping answer questions has been second to none.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Cheers, appreciate that. 21 mair’ months to keep that consistency and standards ✅

My dealings with companies house is they are not the quickest, who gives a flying if KP is named, no named or dein a shite. He has been more than informative in his short spell than the last "director" that is for sure.

Like that last comment Mr Power"Here whenever..."
On that note, and taking you at your word. Any chance of subing a tenner of you as I've just forked out £405 for a season ticket in the east stand. YA BEUTY!!!!
Never had a season ticket in ma puff I'm like a wee kid waiting for Christmas morning.
Anyway about that tenner.....No???..ah well God loves a trier.

My dealings with companies house is they are not the quickest, who gives a flying if KP is named, no named or dein a shite. He has been more than informative in his short spell than the last "director" that is for sure.
The point is he isn’t a Director and hibs are issuing communications saying he is. KP has now confirmed he’s not a director.

It’s nothing to do with companies house. Hibs haven’t submitted the papers.

Roll on July 3rd...Then we can focus on the football.

Or turned on the PC as can done electronically. Maybe they have submitted it. It took CH 3 months to change my company name after I had submitted the "papers" correctly.

Think yer making a mountain outa molehill imo.

The point is he isn’t a Director and hibs are issuing communications saying he is. KP has now confirmed he’s not a director.

If this all you’ve got to be worried about then chill the fuk out and enjoy life.

Much ado about nothing (important).

Who gives a fuck? It’s friday night and you’re greeting about this?

You've got a (hi) bee in yer bonnet about this haven't you?
My take is it's just an administrative task to be done, maybe a bit tardy, but not really bothered to be honest.
Are you suggesting something more sinister? It certainly comes across as that.
Frank and Tracey were both listed as Directors, and presumably KP will be too.

What's your point?

Are you suggesting Hibs (Board presumably) are taking the piss out of KP - or us fans, by kidding him (and us) on and he's not really inside the tent pishing out, but outside the tent pishing........ well just pishing himself really.

I'm really not getting your point, but that could be because I'm no that bright rather than your point being elusive.

Can you clarify for me please?
:102:

You've got a (hi) bee in yer bonnet about this haven't you?
My take is it's just an administrative task to be done, maybe a bit tardy, but not really bothered to be honest.
Are you suggesting something more sinister? It certainly comes across as that.
Frank and Tracey were both listed as Directors, and presumably KP will be too.

What's your point?

Are you suggesting Hibs (Board presumably) are taking the piss out of KP - or us fans, by kidding him (and us) on and he's not really inside the tent pishing out, but outside the tent pishing........ well just pishing himself really.

I'm really not getting your point, but that could be because I'm no that bright rather than your point being elusive.

Can you clarify for me please?
:102:
Hey - no' just for you. Everybody else, I would think.

KP will be on Companies House as soon as they sort it. Don’t think it’s instant when they receive the paperwork.

The first board meeting that Kieran should have been at was cancelled due to workloads and things going on at the club so the first board meeting was last month. The board meetings are the last Tuesday of every month and our next one is this Tuesday.

KP had to attend a board meeting to be officially appointed as Non-Executive Director.

Just a paperwork exercise but has the same rights as anyone around the board table.

In the short time we’ve worked together it’s been really good and the reports for the board meeting have been excellent. It’s not just about issues that supporters have but also giving positive feedback and KP has also included pieces on the great initiatives supporters have been involved with. Been good to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming you aren’t a director. Just seems odd after the time has passed this hasn’t been made official.

I wonder if connected to investor roumar.

A concern if it’s yrue, unable to land a sponsor. So hibs coumminty foundation will be the sponsor and we will receive no cash

How did you know about not being able to land a sponsor?

Some shift KP is currently doing, 24 hour cycle round Arthur Seat for support in mind scotland, a great charity

This thread has been viewed 5534 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50