• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

fallkirk away saturday 27th march 3 pm!

carl_macar

Just A Radge
Reaction score
anybody fancy helping me along to falkirk would probably get the train from durham all the way to fallkirk! whats the nearest station? sunderland play liverpool on the sunday at liverpool so will probably just head straight back! any help for this game would be greatly apreciated if not thats also fine as i will atempt to go myself! and hope the stuards do their job and are helpfull!
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)

anybody fancy helping me along to falkirk would probably get the train from durham all the way to fallkirk! whats the nearest station? sunderland play liverpool on the sunday at liverpool so will probably just head straight back! any help for this game would be greatly apreciated if not thats also fine as i will atempt to go myself! and hope the stuards do their job and are helpfull!

Falkirk High and Falkirk Grahamston are both around 2 miles from the stadium, pretty easy to get to from both. You'll see the stadium from Falkirk High and it is sign-posted from Falkirk Grahamston.

Falkirk High and Falkirk Grahamston are both around 2 miles from the stadium, pretty easy to get to from both. You'll see the stadium from Falkirk High and it is sign-posted from Falkirk Grahamston.

Macar is blind.

Carl,

Falkirk has a third station specially designed for people with sensory difficulties. The name of the station is called Camelon.

The reason why it is so designed is because it is the terminus for the excellent Forth Valley sensory centre. The centre is about twenty yards from the station. It is a regular stop on the Dunblane/Perth train, which leaves Waverly every Hour (at HH:33 to be precise, it's my regular train).

Forth Valley Sensory Centre

It might be worthwhile calling them to see what help they can give you.

Not even 2 miles from Grahamston, just cut through the retail park past the college and you're there, 10 minutes

Macar,

Not heard you on Jim Trainor for a while!

cheers mate.

Carl,

Falkirk has a third station specially designed for people with sensory difficulties. The name of the station is called Camelon.

The reason why it is so designed is because it is the terminus for the excellent Forth Valley sensory centre. The centre is about twenty yards from the station. It is a regular stop on the Dunblane/Perth train, which leaves Waverly every Hour (at HH:33 to be precise, it's my regular train).

Forth Valley Sensory Centre

It might be worthwhile calling them to see what help they can give you.

yeh cheers nice one.

Macar,

Not heard you on Jim Trainor for a while!

thats cause i have not been on for a while.

Not even 2 miles from Grahamston, just cut through the retail park past the college and you're there, 10 minutes

i will bare that in mind.

fuckin downy.

Did you get anyone to help you?

yeh i did

fuckin downy.

ggtth

This thread has been viewed 1445 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back