• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Falkirk v Vaduz

Central_Hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
0 - 0 at half time. Vaduz the better team apparently.

Dont know what time this game kicked off. But anyway hope Falkirk win.

Dont know what time this game kicked off. But anyway hope Falkirk win.

1 - 0 Falkirk just after the break. KO was 7.30.

Falkirk playing better this half. Arfield has moved to RM in second half, where he played majority under Yogi.

Falkirk playing better this half. Arfield has moved to RM in second half, where he played majority under Yogi.

Cheers good that Falkirks winnign aswell.:applause:

0 - 0 at half time. Vaduz the better team apparently.

Nope both were dire :sadwalk:

You want to have a word with who ever is giving you info.:boxing:
Arfield was basically playing in the hole behind the strikers with a licence to roam. Only stand out for Falkirk tonight. Barr did not look comfortable at right back

Anyhoo super Bairns unbeaten in Europe :smug::rollfloor

Nope both were dire :sadwalk:

You want to have a word with who ever is giving you info.:boxing:
Arfield was basically playing in the hole behind the strikers with a licence to roam. Only stand out for Falkirk tonight. Barr did not look comfortable at right back

Anyhoo super Bairns unbeaten in Europe :smug::rollfloor

It was the BBC commentry. Someone went off as sub and Arfield moved to the right they said. They def said Vaduz was better first half and it sounded like they were the only ones with half chances as i listened to full commentry.

Still you lead 1 - 0 so a draw away will b good enough so job done, so far.

was it a win for Falkirk then?

It was the BBC commentry. Someone went off as sub and Arfield moved to the right they said. They def said Vaduz was better first half and it sounded like they were the only ones with half chances as i listened to full commentry.

Fairynuff :thumbgrin
Still you lead 1 - 0 so a draw away will b good enough so job done, so far.

was it a win for Falkirk then?

Scraped through against a very mediocre team :coffee:

I hope they get knocked out. Eddie May has too much to say for himself... Aye Falkirk.. FALKIRK will reject 250K for a player in his last year...:giggle::sleeping:

I hope they get knocked out. Eddie May has too much to say for himself... Aye Falkirk.. FALKIRK will reject 250K for a player in his last year...:giggle::sleeping:

I notice this week he was thanking yogi and brian for getting them to Europe and then went on to say they'll change a few things but wont be changing too much this season. Big difference from the sweeping changes, playing players in correct positions, not ranting at refs, etc digs he was having at yogi the wk before. Maybe they had words.

I think we should still back falkirk to go through, its better for scottish football if they do.

I was interested to hear they have now switched to zonal marking. Didnt strachan get a lot of abuse for that last year?

Eddie Mays a cock i agree but i did want Falkirk to win last night.

Eddie Mays a cock i agree but i did want Falkirk to win last night.

You's all heading to Falkirk for second game?

I cant decide wether to get Yogi or Mcbride on the back of my top.

I hope they get knocked out.
You only hope ???????? I reckon its inevtable. Bet its one of those feckers that can't hack it in the champions league in the semis wot does it :coffee:

Eddie May has too much to say for himself... Aye Falkirk..

Kind of agree with you here, some of his quotes may well come back and bite him on the buttox. Would love to know what his beef is with Yogi

FALKIRK will reject 250K for a player in his last year...:giggle::sleeping:

You's all heading to Falkirk for second game?

I cant decide wether to get Yogi or Mcbride on the back of my top.

Go for McBride, you know it makes sense:thumbgrin:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

Go for McBride, you know it makes sense:thumbgrin:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor:rollfloor

You know, i think i will :thumbgrin

You know, i think i will :thumbgrin

:applause:

Good result for Falkirk I suppose even though Tiger didnt enjoy the game.

This thread has been viewed 2047 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back