Facists Attack RMT Picket Line

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Aug 19, 2018
edinburgh west
Yesterday in Manchester striking railway workers outside Piccadilly station were attacked by a motley crew of EDL/Tommy Robinson followers.
This is the first time in this country I've heard of picket lines getting attacked by the extreme right wing. It's a disturbing development that working class people fighting for their jobs can be physically attacked in this way. Have the fascists got board of Islamophobia and now turned their hatred on trade unionists? It's a very slippery slope that this country is descending down.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
Yesterday in Manchester striking railway workers outside Piccadilly station were attacked by a motley crew of EDL/Tommy Robinson followers.
This is the first time in this country I've heard of picket lines getting attacked by the extreme right wing. It's a disturbing development that working class people fighting for their jobs can be physically attacked in this way. Have the fascists got board of Islamophobia and now turned their hatred on trade unionists? It's a very slippery slope that this country is descending down.
Not the first time that the RMT has been targeted by the Facists.

Labour movement must mobilise to fight the real racist threat

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
The smashing of the organised working class, atomising the Unions, murdering TU leaders and sending others to newly constructed concentration camps, was the first thing on the agenda......destroying books too. Only 80 years ago.

BIG G

jock3

Registered
Monthly Radge
Nov 18, 2012
Edinburgh
and where wis the Polis? They're quick enough to be heavy handed with pickets.

It's a disturbing symptom of the crisis of capitalism and, sadly, the weakness of the left.

I heard an interview with Tommy Robinson on George Galloway's radio show. He is clearly barking, but very dangerous. Sounds a good fit for Tynie!

These conditions mirror the rise of fascism in the 1930's. Then we all know what happened. Never again, surely...…...

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Mar 20, 2007
edinburgh
I'm a friend of Steve Hedley,an RMT organiser.He has already been attacked by these fascists on an anti racist rally.Apparently they were having a go at one of his pickets who happened to be an Asian woman.This is a worrying development,it means the Fascists are getting bolder.Lets be clear about this Tommy Robinson is a Fascist, enough of this 'far right' pish.Lets nail his colours to the mast.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
I'm a friend of Steve Hedley,an RMT organiser.He has already been attacked by these fascists on an anti racist rally.Apparently they were having a go at one of his pickets who happened to be an Asian woman.This is a worrying development,it means the Fascists are getting bolder.Lets be clear about this Tommy Robinson is a Fascist, enough of this 'far right' pish.Lets nail his colours to the mast.
Click on the link above Angus
Labour movement must mobilise to fight the real racist threat
Article and video of your mate immediately after being attacked.

BIG G

Next Game : Hibs v Elgin (Scottish Cup)

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel