• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

European draw on Wednesday

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
May be a daft question but does anyone know what time the draw is being made? Trying to arrange my day/my laddies day around being able to get on Skyscanner at the earliest opportunity if flights are required...

12 according to this...

So 11 here? :giggle:

Screenshot_20180616-165921_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
May be a daft question but does anyone know what time the draw is being made? Trying to arrange my day/my laddies day around being able to get on Skyscanner at the earliest opportunity if flights are required...
Belfast .Walk.
BIG G

When do they announce the groups of 5 or so that we can be drawn with - is it day before?

Just mind if we get a team that has 2 teams from the same city playing in Europe or Belfast on the 12th.... then they can swap the dates.

Just mind if we get a team that has 2 teams from the same city playing in Europe or Belfast on the 12th.... then they can swap the dates.
Yep. And if we end up in the same country as the Orcs, there may be complications...

Is there a chance we could be drawn against a couple of potential opponents if drawn against someone from the preliminary round?

That would be the preferred option imo.
BIG G

Yes, its a nightmare. My nightmare is added to the fact the draw is made just as I land at the airport on the first day of my holidays.

Last edited:
Bala town wouldn’t be a bad draw, sure we would take a big following down there

Rangers could draw a Luxembourg team. What could go wrong?

Or San Marino...if not Wales

I'd rather we don't get an either/Or scenario though.

Levadia Tallinn (EST)
ÍBV (ISL)
KuPS Kuopio (FIN)
Liepāja (LVA)
Tre Fiori (SMR) / Bala Town (WAL)
NSÍ Runavík (FRO)

Bala the easiest to get to. Some are pretty long hauls. The Latvian one is the back of beyond. I'd like Iceland or Tallinn.

Bala the easiest to get to. Some are pretty long hauls. The Latvian one is the back of beyond. I'd like Iceland or Tallinn.

Me too although San Marino is cracking.

Me too although San Marino is cracking.
I don't know if they'd beat Bala? I'd not be sure about gambling on booking a flight. Last time I booked Copenhagen before Brondby got through as it was likely they'd beat the Icelandic side they were playing.

Faroes will be dearer than going to New York - yikes.

Tallin is expensive to fly to aswell.

Think I’ll be holding off til the next round unless it’s Bala town I’ll do both .

Bala isn’t too far from Rhyl

Bala isn’t too far from Rhyl
Playing their first game at Rhyl's ground. 3,000 capacity.

Playing their first game at Rhyl's ground. 3,000 capacity.
Away season tickets at the ready

Or they could move it to Chester's ground. It's just along the road and is bigger. [emoji848]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Or they could move it to Chester's ground. It's just along the road and is bigger. [emoji848]

It’s hypothetical but you’d think Bala would want to get as big a crowd as they can. I don’t suppose we’re a massive draw in Wales. Wrexham would be another option I suppose.

Draw starts at 11am..

Would imagine be bout half past before we are coming out bowl :giggle:

we're in Pot 9, so don't know if they'll do one tie at a time, or draw one Pot at a time. We could be here a while!

ah, its a multi draw! so shouldn't take long

Hibs v Fairies

Faroes........

NSI Runavik. 1st leg at home on 12 July & away 2nd leg on 19th July.

Faroes, is it rowable?

BIG G

Bounce Tours ferry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a village. Visited it 2 years ago.

Is the second round drawn today too?

Is the second round drawn today too?
Aye at 2pm [emoji106]

Approx. £700 and oors and oors travelling. Going with Hibs may be best option.

BIG G

Stadium holds 2k

This thread has been viewed 13243 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back