Euro game on Thursday

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Or put in on free for those who once again have stumped up once again without knowing if they 'll get anything rathar than nauseating empty "our fans are wonderful" bullshit statements which basically mean nothing

No, the statement means we're wonderful.
Doesn't mean we're entitled to freebies.

You've paid for league games. And those league games that we can't make, you'll get for free.
Thats the terms of the season ticket, not Cup games, euro games or anything else.

Zab

Admin
I've been paying to get into games without actually getting in for over a fuckin season . Hibs thanking their wonderful supporters every 5 minutes while cashing in on ridiculous fans numbers doesn't really show that though does it ?

Hibs can’t control the capacity, I really don’t see a problem in them trying generate some revenue and giving us the option of seeing the game.

It’s hardly cashing in, they’re losing serious money not being able to have the 10 to 15 thousand that would normally be in attendance for a European tie (at £20 a head too).

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hibs can’t control the capacity, I really don’t see a problem in them trying generate some revenue and giving us the option of seeing the game.

It’s hardly cashing in, they’re losing serious money not being able to have the 10 to 15 thousand that would normally be in attendance for a European tie (at £20 a head too).

And most of us who do pay for the ppv (which I won't be... 😬) will be watching with other season ticket holders in the household, friends, family who would've paid too.

So 1 £9.99 could be going around 4 or 5 people.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Fuck me some people on here i really wonder about these days , Hibs could shit in the middle of our new donuts and some on here would attempt to put a positive spin on it

And others will rant and rave about everything as if we're being fleeced when we're not.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Oh and while I'm at it , Robert turned 12 in Feb and when i renewed his "prize frozen" season ticket in April or whenever it was my daughter got and email last week saying I've given it (or whatever the wording was to a 12 year old ) so I expect theyre after more money without knowing if he'll get to a game . And all this because he's going to High School next month , not working or anything . Yet another football flavoured piss take

Bal74

New radge
I've calmed down a bit now but was not fucking happy earlier. Ultimately there were only 2,000 tickets so a lot of people were going to be disappointed and unfortunately I'm one of them. The ticketing experience was significantly better than some of the previous shambles but it was still galling to be able to see available seats which the system then wouldn't let you book - because so many others were on they were disappearing or because there was some issues with the pods thing? I don't know

I was also lucky to be able to log on at 3pm today but if there's a next batch that goes on sale during the working day may not be an option

Anyway, more to the point, how fucking long does it take the council to decide whether they can let more than 2,000 in? Better be a significantly bigger number

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I personally think its a Hibbier than thou kind of thing

Not at all.
I just don't think I'm being fleeced by being asked to pay for something I expected to pay for.

The 12 year old season ticket however, I'm on your side.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I really don't see the problem.
Was a bit originally at the idea of paying for the Arsenal game, but not this.
Regular season is in play now and we're not entitled to it.
Has the club made any gesture of appreciation for season ticket holders two seasons ago who didn't take a refund, season ticket holders last season who didn't get into ER and these same very loyal season ticket holders for the forthcoming season season?

Any?

So I do see a problem.

And most season ticket holders are not even recognised on the website as season ticket holders for 2021/2022 FFS. (That appears to have prevented me purchasing today)

Let's call it for what it is. Monetisation absolute! And a fuckin shambles.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here