• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Epstein 'commits suicide'

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
Reports from Reuters that the shamed financier has committed suicide in a police cell.

Links to PUS have been front and centre. Wonder how this affects investigations...

POS got off easy. Was hoping he was going to get stuffed in prison over and over. This will start raising the questions of was it really a suicide or did those with money around him that were afraid of getting caught up pay to have this done...

No fucking chance he committed suicide. He was whacked, knew too much.

How presidential...

Someone who was on suicide watch in the MCC manages to merk themselves. Aye ok.

It's looking like a net positive to the investigation now though. Basically, he's now no longer able to contest any search warrants from the FBI or anyone else, meaning there is now no longer any obstruction to a full investigation. Result.

FBI descended on his feckin island earlier. Tearing it apart for evidence as I type. Splendid.

The Clintons and Prince Andrew with links to him also.

No fucking chance he committed suicide. He was whacked, knew too much.

Just a question of who.

Happened to Diana too.

Certainly makes sure the vulgar Royal Family doesnt get brought down.

How presidential...

There was certainly documentation flying about naming Clinton on the flight itenary if a plane going to said island.

Not sure if it was ever confirmed as having been tamperd with.

Just a question of who.

Happened to Diana too.

Certainly makes sure the vulgar Royal Family doesnt get brought down.

Look at the Jimmy Saville case. This ring goes deep, guys like Saville and Epstein are just the tips of the iceberg. It will continue to get covered up as long as they want. The media is controlled by them.

People like Epstein that are crucial to a court case like this should have a 24 hour live stream on them. It’s the simplest of things to do.

People like Epstein that are crucial to a court case like this should have a 24 hour live stream on them. It’s the simplest of things to do.

Nah. If there really is a conspiracy I’m pretty sure they could get round a camera link. I’ve seen similar in loads of films and tv programmes.

Nah. If there really is a conspiracy I’m pretty sure they could get round a camera link. I’ve seen similar in loads of films and tv programmes.

I’d actually expect that to happen, just would look ten times worse trying to explain some glitch and he dies during that time.

Only one here with my pal Shrink that can remember two Epsteins taking their lifes. To be fair with hindsight , as I type, maybe a very few others auldies too. Not a nice thing whatever the circumstances.

BIG G

Poor Brian Epstein. Often credited with 'discovering' the Beatles, his personal life was pretty chaotic. I don't remember if his was an accidental overdose of sleeping pills or a deliberate bid to end it all. Possibly it was never really ascertained.

There's obviously doubt with Jeffrey Epstein too. We'll probably never know who committed his suicide.

There's obviously doubt with Jeffrey Epstein too. We'll probably never know who committed his suicide.
Killed myself at that one

Look at the Jimmy Saville case. This ring goes deep, guys like Saville and Epstein are just the tips of the iceberg. It will continue to get covered up as long as they want. The media is controlled by them.

But it's not covered up, is it? Otherwise you wouldn't know about it.

This thread has been viewed 1600 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back