• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Epstein 'commits suicide'

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reports from Reuters that the shamed financier has committed suicide in a police cell.

Links to PUS have been front and centre. Wonder how this affects investigations...

BVilleggiante

Bounce Radge
POS got off easy. Was hoping he was going to get stuffed in prison over and over. This will start raising the questions of was it really a suicide or did those with money around him that were afraid of getting caught up pay to have this done...

Brainwrong

Spaktacuradge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
It's looking like a net positive to the investigation now though. Basically, he's now no longer able to contest any search warrants from the FBI or anyone else, meaning there is now no longer any obstruction to a full investigation. Result.

FBI descended on his feckin island earlier. Tearing it apart for evidence as I type. Splendid.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

How presidential...
There was certainly documentation flying about naming Clinton on the flight itenary if a plane going to said island.

Not sure if it was ever confirmed as having been tamperd with.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just a question of who.

Happened to Diana too.

Certainly makes sure the vulgar Royal Family doesnt get brought down.
Look at the Jimmy Saville case. This ring goes deep, guys like Saville and Epstein are just the tips of the iceberg. It will continue to get covered up as long as they want. The media is controlled by them.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
People like Epstein that are crucial to a court case like this should have a 24 hour live stream on them. It’s the simplest of things to do.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
People like Epstein that are crucial to a court case like this should have a 24 hour live stream on them. It’s the simplest of things to do.

Nah. If there really is a conspiracy I’m pretty sure they could get round a camera link. I’ve seen similar in loads of films and tv programmes.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Nah. If there really is a conspiracy I’m pretty sure they could get round a camera link. I’ve seen similar in loads of films and tv programmes.
I’d actually expect that to happen, just would look ten times worse trying to explain some glitch and he dies during that time.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Only one here with my pal Shrink that can remember two Epsteins taking their lifes. To be fair with hindsight , as I type, maybe a very few others auldies too. Not a nice thing whatever the circumstances.

BIG G

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Poor Brian Epstein. Often credited with 'discovering' the Beatles, his personal life was pretty chaotic. I don't remember if his was an accidental overdose of sleeping pills or a deliberate bid to end it all. Possibly it was never really ascertained.

There's obviously doubt with Jeffrey Epstein too. We'll probably never know who committed his suicide.

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Look at the Jimmy Saville case. This ring goes deep, guys like Saville and Epstein are just the tips of the iceberg. It will continue to get covered up as long as they want. The media is controlled by them.
But it's not covered up, is it? Otherwise you wouldn't know about it.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel