Ennio Morricone

Plasticman

Bounce Radge
Sad news
Love the obvious one ... The Good, The Bad and The Ugly still sounds fantastic now and I've known it for fifty years - one of the few, (half dozen, if that) decent records my dad had.
RIP

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Once Upon A Time in America I think you mean, my favourite film, all 3 and some hours of it. Much better the actors going young to old unlike The Irishman which goes the other way. It disnae work, as good a story as it was.
Aye that's the one, one of my favourite films too, not seen it for a while but the DVD is here somewhere.
Haven't watched the Irish man yet, mum couldn't not see De Niro's old body on his young head, distracted her and put her off, havent on those grounds yet ha!

Cheers for the correction, probably always call it new York and not realise.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Aye that's the one, one of my favourite films too, not seen it for a while but the DVD is here somewhere.
Haven't watched the Irish man yet, mum couldn't not see De Niro's old body on his young head, distracted her and put her off, havent on those grounds yet ha!

Cheers for the correction, probably always call it new York and not realise.
There’s been a few Once Upon A Time films over the years. Widnae be surprised of the new Gunt documentary is called Once Upon a Time in The Championship. ??

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Fantastic composer.

His soundtrack to The Thing is one I love. Not the flashiest one he ever did, but it is so tense and foreboding. It elevates a fun horror/sci-fi flick to something quite special.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
RIP il maestrino.

Iirc from twatter earlier, i saw a post fae some 90s or 00s band guitarist explaining how he had stumbled on how to reproduce that trademark Morricone quick staccato Duane Eddy style vibrato guitar sound. It was all done on the top treble string of a BASS guitar!

Plus a $hitload of reverb obvs :)

Didn't Italy also lose Giorgio Moroder also recently? (Together in Electric Dreams)

Riposi in Pace

moathibby

Bounce Radge
The good thing about him is his tunes stand on their own.I've got an album with a fistful of dynamite on the cover.I've only seen that but all the tracks are gems.A track with Joan Baez called Here's to You Nicola and Bart is very powerful and had me looking up Sacco and Vanzetti.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Once Upon A Time in America I think you mean, my favourite film, all 3 and some hours of it. Much better the actors going young to old unlike The Irishman which goes the other way. It disnae work, as good a story as it was.
Stole one of Noodles lines from that movie ?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

The Bounce is 19 Years Old