• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Emilio Izaguirre

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
We've approached him but he doesn't want to come back to Scotland because of the behaviour of agents here...according to the player himself.

One positive I took from this if true is the calibre of player we are looking at.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

We've approached him but he doesn't want to come back to Scotland because of the behaviour of agents here...according to the player himself.
Do players not have their own agents???

Loady pish.

He knew fine well he had no chance of displacing TwoMedals.

Do players not have their own agents???
Seems he is under threat of legal action from agents involved in his Celtc deals?

Weird he is now more interested when a richer club comes in...

Good riddance.

Not wanted, we can get better...

How old is he anyway?

How old is he anyway?
32. Just signed back at Celtic.

Seems he is under threat of legal action from agents involved in his Celtc deals?

Maybe that’s why he is back....as a resolution to contractual wrangles. I don’t believe Celtic would choose him, and he clearly wouldn’t choose Celtic.

I believe his kids were happily settled at a school in glasgow - maybe that was a factor.

This thread has been viewed 1505 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50