• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Emerson Hyndman

The youtube video suggests we've got a very good player. Will be interesting to see what formation we play mostly.

A 6 month loan? I `m guessing we have an option to extend because if we haven`t i don`t see the point of bringing him here.

Looked the part in his few touches? Reminds me of someone but I can't remember?!

Looked the part in his few touches? Reminds me of someone but I can't remember?!

Subs on with 9 minutes to go. 20 seconds for Jamie Maclaren. what on earth was Lennon thinking about?
BIG G

A 6 month loan? I `m guessing we have an option to extend because if we haven`t i don`t see the point of bringing him here.
A stop gap till we offer two sweeties and a packet of crisps for Allan in January

Subs on with 9 minutes to go. 20 seconds for Jamie Maclaren. what on earth was Lennon thinking about?
BIG G
One of the very few gripes I have of Lennon as a manger is that IMO he waits too long to make substitutions. Tonight was another example.

BIG G

Talks to Hibs tv about it Lenny's Post Match

I’m delighted with this guy. He’s not going to be as dynamic or at the level of SJM unfortunately. I can see him being a real asset and can see him being here all season.

In all this midfielder chat is Fraser Murray not a strong contender to break through? I’ve liked the look of him whenever he has played.

Murray needs to fill out. He's not physically as ready as Porteous or Mackie.

looked good enough - not a tackler

Watched the game on the stream from the thread and thought the looked good. Once he's trained a few times with the squad and settled I think he will certainly be an asset to us

Murray needs to fill out. He's not physically as ready as Porteous or Mackie.
I thought he looked a bit bulkier when watching the subs warm up at half time. Might have just been his new look short hair mind you [emoji28]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

There's an American playing for us? :sparkle-cool:

This thread has been viewed 5435 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back