• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Emerson Hyndman

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
We're apparently trying to sign him today

Has he done much since his spell at der Hun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think he plays in a similar position to Scott Allan, maybe that could put to bed us getting SA?? Hope not as he is/would be a key signing.

He was decent at Mordor iirc. We're trying to sign him before 11pm so he could play tomorrow

Don’t think the smellies will deal with us.

He was pretty decent for the new team from what I remember though, right?

He was decent at Mordor iirc. We're trying to sign him before 11pm so he could play tomorrow

I thought he did ok, but wasn’t sure if he’s been up to much since then.

Can't say I remember him but we were in different leagues at the time. Anyways...

"He spent six months at Rangers on loan during the 2016/17 campaign, scoring four goals in 11 matches and winning the club’s young player of the year award."

Read more at: Hibs eye up move for Bournemouth midfielder Emerson Hyndman

I thought he did ok, but wasn’t sure if he’s been up to much since then.

Maybe he did okay,but is okay good enough, we need someone who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck, make things happen ,and win games for us, so okay just doesn’t do it for me Iam afraid, my opinion......sign a playmaker,who can also score goals,let’s take hibs forwards ..GGTTH

I'd rather have SA signed perm rather than another loan

I'd rather have SA signed perm rather than another loan

I'd rather see perms in general, to be honest. Bit concerned we are slipping down the route of loan, loan, loan again...

He was pretty decent for the new team from what I remember though, right?
Voted their young player of the season

Done deal 6 month loan

Signed on 6 month loan

Signed on 6 month loan

Ffs, they might hae used an up-tae-date picture.....

Maybe he did okay,but is okay good enough, we need someone who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck, make things happen ,and win games for us, so okay just doesn’t do it for me Iam afraid, my opinion......sign a playmaker,who can also score goals,let’s take hibs forwards ..GGTTH

I never said okay did it for me either.

Ffs, they might hae used an up-tae-date picture.....
Nice postcode though....

Och aye, he'll do aw right....

IMG-20180808-WA0019.jpg

If he's good enough for the recruitment team then he's more than okay. What makes you certain he's no more than okay?

I think he was a bit of a standout at the Hundogs.

BIG G

That came out of nowhere. Don’t really remember much about him, anyone know is he’s similar to Dylan/John/Scott?

Think he will be a good signing. Have nothing but faith in recruitment especially after January when I think 99% of us probably doubted them

We can sign Allan on a pre-contract in January. Or, as Celtc fans would say, we could just TAKE him. Oh the irony...

I'd rather see perms in general, to be honest. Bit concerned we are slipping down the route of loan, loan, loan again...

Same as you mate, much rather we invest in our OWN talent. These loans are good short term, but its left us scrambling all over the place this year. This makes four loan signings already, that's more than enough.

Nice postcode though....

Squad number 7?

Same as you mate, much rather we invest in our OWN talent. These loans are good short term, but its left us scrambling all over the place this year. This makes four loan signings already, that's more than enough.
Bogdan was essential.
MacLaren has a signing clause.
Not sure what the problem is with those?

Welcome to Hibs Emerson

I see the bbc site just announced Emerson Hyndman signs on loan for Hibs.Six month deal.

Don't mind the loan, think this was to just get a body in for the molde game. He looks alright cant remember much of him. I do think this is not the last foray into the market but one to give us midfield cover in the short term.

That came out of nowhere. Don’t really remember much about him, anyone know is he’s similar to Dylan/John/Scott?
Not similar to SJM or Dylan no. He is an attacking midfielder. Slightly different style to Scotty Allan I'd say. Should hopefully get more goals.

Bogdan was essential.
MacLaren has a signing clause.
Not sure what the problem is with those?

I'd hope we still might sign a couple of players , Bogdan will return to Liverpool , JM might have a great season and get offered much more elswhere like Kamberi

Not similar to SJM or Dylan no. He is an attacking midfielder. Slightly different style to Scotty Allan I'd say. Should hopefully get more goals.

Cheers.

I'd hope we still might sign a couple of players , Bogdan will return to Liverpool , JM might have a great season and get offered much more elswhere like Kamberi
We apparently have the same option to sign McLaren as we did Kamberi. If he impresses this season we have first option to sign him for an agreed fee of £400,000 even if other teams are interested. I do agree with you about loan deals though. I don't like them. Never have done, never will do. They are short term sticking plaster fixes which give a false impression on how much progress your team is making. I don't mind one or two loan deals for emergencies such as Bogdan, but this four or five malarkey doesn't cut it for me. I would have thought with the money Hibs have taken in this summer there would be cash available to replace our departing big guns with players who actually want to commit themselves to the club for a couple of years. McGinn and McGeough will take some replacing and I want them replaced properly with permanent signings. Hyndland is a good player but he is not ours and never will be, and he will be back at Bournemouth in January. I only hope this is a stop-gap till we can sign Scott Allan on a permanent deal....a guy who actually does want to play for Hibs.

Last edited:
We apparently have the same option to sign McLaren as we did Kamberi. If he impresses this season we have first option to sign him for an agreed fee of £400,000 even if other teams are interested. I do agree with you about loan deals though. I don't like them. Never have done, never will do. They are short term sticking plaster fixes which give a false impression on how much progress your team is making. I don't mind one or two loan deal for emergencies such as Bogdan, but this four ofr five malarkey doesn't cut it for me. I would have thought with the money Hibs have taken in this summer there would be cash available to replace or departing big guns with players who actually want to commit themselves to the club for a couple of years. McGinn and McGeough will take some replacing and I want them replaced properly with permanent signings. Hyndland is a good player but he is not ours and never will be, and he will be back at Bournemouth in January. I only hope this is a stop-gap till we can sign Scott Allan on a permanent deal....a guy who actually does want to play for Hibs.

Totally agree but if MacLaren gets his head turned with big money he doesn't have to sign so it's still a risk

Totally agree but if MacLaren gets his head turned with big money he doesn't have to sign so it's still a risk
But if they are asking for 400k in a year then I'm guessing to sign him on a permanent deal now would have been an awful lot more than the powers that be would snction. I think if he has a great season and we are guaranteed first dibs then we should be able to put a decent enough personal offer to get him. Here's hoping.

We apparently have the same option to sign McLaren as we did Kamberi. If he impresses this season we have first option to sign him for an agreed fee of £400,000 even if other teams are interested. I do agree with you about loan deals though. I don't like them. Never have done, never will do. They are short term sticking plaster fixes which give a false impression on how much progress your team is making. I don't mind one or two loan deals for emergencies such as Bogdan, but this four or five malarkey doesn't cut it for me. I would have thought with the money Hibs have taken in this summer there would be cash available to replace our departing big guns with players who actually want to commit themselves to the club for a couple of years. McGinn and McGeough will take some replacing and I want them replaced properly with permanent signings. Hyndland is a good player but he is not ours and never will be, and he will be back at Bournemouth in January. I only hope this is a stop-gap till we can sign Scott Allan on a permanent deal....a guy who actually does want to play for Hibs.
Loan deals don't really bother me - apart from when you can't play a player against the 'parent club'. In today's game what is the real difference between loan players and contract players in terms of long term planning as most contracts don't really stand for much other than the fact that you get a fee for selling a player under contract. How has signing Pogba or Neymar worked out for those teams in terms of knowing who is committed to their club?

I also quite like loans because whenever the managerial merry go round spins again we arent stuck with a bunch of players the new boss can't be arsed working with. In fact I think it is the constant changing of managers that is the biggest obstacle to long term planning for all clubs these days. That, and the change of ownership for many clubs.

Loan deals don't really bother me - apart from when you can't play a player against the 'parent club'.

Absolutely agree with this. If the McGinn saga puts an end to loans from Celtic then I'm not too fussed. I want a full strength squad tearing into those smelly shitebags.

mate of mine is a Bournemouth fan and said he'll be an asset to us as he was hoping to see him break into bournemouths 1st team this season.He reckons we've bagged a good player

This thread has been viewed 5436 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back