Emerson Hyndman

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Oct 12, 2002
EH15
The youtube video suggests we've got a very good player. Will be interesting to see what formation we play mostly.

Fritz

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Dec 18, 2009
Living in Hope.
A 6 month loan? I `m guessing we have an option to extend because if we haven`t i don`t see the point of bringing him here.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jun 28, 2002
EH6
Looked the part in his few touches? Reminds me of someone but I can't remember?!
Subs on with 9 minutes to go. 20 seconds for Jamie Maclaren. what on earth was Lennon thinking about?
BIG G

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Oct 26, 2004
Right here, right now
A 6 month loan? I `m guessing we have an option to extend because if we haven`t i don`t see the point of bringing him here.
A stop gap till we offer two sweeties and a packet of crisps for Allan in January

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Registered
Feb 22, 2004
Edinburgh
Subs on with 9 minutes to go. 20 seconds for Jamie Maclaren. what on earth was Lennon thinking about?
BIG G
One of the very few gripes I have of Lennon as a manger is that IMO he waits too long to make substitutions. Tonight was another example.

Foodman

Registered
Aug 19, 2008
I’m delighted with this guy. He’s not going to be as dynamic or at the level of SJM unfortunately. I can see him being a real asset and can see him being here all season.

In all this midfielder chat is Fraser Murray not a strong contender to break through? I’ve liked the look of him whenever he has played.

C4MMY

Private Member
Registered
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Edinburgh
Watched the game on the stream from the thread and thought the looked good. Once he's trained a few times with the squad and settled I think he will certainly be an asset to us

Murky

Citrix Technical Radge
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Jul 3, 2002
Edinburgh
Murray needs to fill out. He's not physically as ready as Porteous or Mackie.
I thought he looked a bit bulkier when watching the subs warm up at half time. Might have just been his new look short hair mind you

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk