• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Eggy language

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A language used by schoolkids in the late sixties of the ages between about 6-9.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Definitely deserves some special status, like Gaelic, and Govt funding.Any suggestions as to what it's own BBC channels should be called? Leith could be designated as an area where it's purist form is spoken, like Oxford English....the sooner the football is back, the better; Moaty's threads are going completely off the wegall!

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think you'll find this post was started by jimtom.All I said that it was a language talked by primary school kids.If Jimtom agrees to differ that's his prerogative.If there's a thread of mine you don't like move on or come up with something better yourself.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
At St Tony's lochend Road Leith in 1967 it was between kids 13 to 16.Its the IWT factor moaty.I was there.
That's when I started at Craigentinny Primary and heard the older kids talking it.

jimtom

Bounce Radge
That's when I started at Craigentinny Primary and heard the older kids talking it.
There was a teacher at Tony's can't remember his name and taught English/History who used to give us a laugh by doing the eggy language.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I think you'll find this post was started by jimtom.All I said that it was a language talked by primary school kids.If Jimtom agrees to differ that's his prerogative.If there's a thread of mine you don't like move on or come up with something better yourself.
Sorry, Moaty.....wasnae haein a go at ye...I love your quirky threads

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Sorry, Moaty.....wasnae haein a go at ye...I love your quirky threads
His purple flares with the tie dyed tank top are amazing.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel