• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Eggy language

jimtom

Bounce Radge
Anyone remember as spoken in the Leith area. A wheggy peggudin suppeggy.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Anyone remember as spoken in the Leith area. A wheggy peggudin suppeggy.
What on earth are you talking about?

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

BIG G

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Eggit weggas speggoken eggin Peggilton teggeggoo. Eggin feggact Eggit weggas speggoken eggall eggover.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
just a case of saying egg before each vowel sound. Never seen it written before.
There was a thread on here years ago. That was the first time I'd seen it written. Could speak it fluently as a bairn but never once wrote it down.

It sounds better than it looks

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I thought eggy peggy was a world wide phenomenon I had nae idea it was a local language for local people.

Bofahibee

Bounce Radge
My sister and her pals used to talk that eggi language. Drove me mental as a kid - especially when I knew they were talking about me.

As opposed to Jamesie from Egebamyasi aka Mr Egg who has just added ...egg to the end of everything he’s ever said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtom

Bounce Radge
I remember this ( late sixties ) Just a fad but even looking at it now it’s pretty tricky . I never got into it . In fact so tricky I was never sure people talking in this language were doing it properly
Ehggy?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old