Efe Ambrose (1 Viewer)

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
I had the pleasure of speaking to the big man today. He was in the West upper , had his Hibs tracksuit on , sitting with other players.
I went and thanked him for all his efforts and the pleasure he has brought me. I then asked him where he was going, he replied he had nowhere definite and he wanted to stay at Hibs .
He said it was the " people upstairs " where the problem lay. I assume it's about paying him what he wants. He definitely has a passion for the Hibs , a truly lovely humble man .
Lewis Steveson was there also, and chatted away , Lewis really is a credit to himself , Hibs and his family , a Hibs class man if ever their was one . He is up there with Pat Stanton .
GBTH

Canon Hannan

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe not gone yet here’s hoping! Assuming he’s not after crazy money he is well worth stretching to £5 or £6k a week for.

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Unless he's wanting daft money pay him...

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of speaking to the big man today. He was in the West upper , had his Hibs tracksuit on , sitting with other players.
I went and thanked him for all his efforts and the pleasure he has brought me. I then asked him where he was going, he replied he had nowhere definite and he wanted to stay at Hibs .
He said it was the " people upstairs " where the problem lay. I assume it's about paying him what he wants. He definitely has a passion for the Hibs , a truly lovely humble man .
Lewis Steveson was there also, and chatted away , Lewis really is a credit to himself , Hibs and his family , a Hibs class man if ever their was one . He is up there with Pat Stanton .
GBTH
I'm not questioning what you say about Efe at all but I do think that the only way what he said to you stacks up is if he assumed he'd be inundated with offers as a free agent and that hasn't transpired. If that's the case and he stays I must admit I'd be a wee bit worried about a confidence dip affecting his performance from now on.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I'm not questioning what you say about Efe at all but I do think that the only way what he said to you stacks up is if he assumed he'd be inundated with offers as a free agent and that hasn't transpired. If that's the case and he stays I must admit I'd be a wee bit worried about a confidence dip affecting his performance from now on.
Efe doesn't let anything get to him. He is the most laid back individual to possibly have ever pulled on a Hibs strip*

With the exception of Mark Caughey. He was horizontal for other reasons ...hic!

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Efe has chosen himself to invoke a release clause from the club meaning (a) he wants to leave, and (b) he wants to leave now rather than in the summer.
I would love to see him now sign a new contract and stay with Hibs, but I think actions speak louder than words and his actions tell me he will sign for another club fairly soon.

Administrator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Efe doesn't let anything get to him. He is the most laid back individual to possibly have ever pulled on a Hibs strip*

With the exception of Mark Caughey. He was horizontal for other reasons ...hic!
Used to drink in my local. Him and Bobby Thomson. Hic indeed. :drop::drop:

Hope Efe stays, I really do.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Registered
Reaction score
Used to drink in my local. Him and Bobby Thomson. Hic indeed. :drop::drop:

Hope Efe stays, I really do.
Fingers crossed. I understand it was a shock when he ripped up his contract. Talks still on going . So there is hope

NGP

A message to you, radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps he was wearing his Hibs trackie to ensure free entry into the game. He is unemployed after all. (He just walks brazenly through the reception).
Seriously though, much as I would love him to resign, I just can't see it happening.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps he was wearing his Hibs trackie to ensure free entry into the game. He is unemployed after all. (He just walks brazenly through the reception).
Seriously though, much as I would love him to resign, I just can't see it happening.
Lol he did not have hibs tracky on. He borrowed Hibs jacket to keep warm.

Reactions: NGP

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
In cases like this do Hibs hold on to his registration papers until he formally signs for another club?

If it is the case and he did sign a new contract then it would perhaps cut out all the faffing about. He could sign a contract at 6:45 on Wednesday and play against Motherwell for example.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Registered
Reaction score
In cases like this do Hibs hold on to his registration papers until he formally signs for another club?

If it is the case and he did sign a new contract then it would perhaps cut out all the faffing about. He could sign a contract at 6:45 on Wednesday and play against Motherwell for example.
No contract is cancelled. He has no ties to Hibs

Reactions: Jack

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
We opened talks with him and he chose an early cancellation to his contract.

Thats not anyone upstairs fault.

Who says, "give me more money now or I'm leaving immediately"

Reactions: Forzahibs

Murky

Citrix Technical Radge
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Could we play him as a trialist?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

MSG_07

Registered
Reaction score
The Sun are saying we will not offer an improved deal yet a journalist on Twitter reckons we are in discussion with him as things haven't panned out the way he'd hoped after leaving. Find that quite difficult to believe as you would of thought don't tear up your contract unless you had 2 or 3 clubs interested in you!

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel