beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Went to see him at a St Pats question and answer session at the Hibs club,put my hand up and asked him what soap powder he would recommend.Got a laugh.
And it was deserved Moaty me old son

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Last nights team wasn’t negative. Two strikers and gauld in behind. Players played crap in seconds half. Work rate and desire wasnt there
For most of the game we played with one striker though. Gauld did hee-haw. I'm wondering if we should have kept Hyndman after all and given him a second chance. The flashes we saw of him have impressed more than what I've seen of Gauld.

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
When I said team selection was negative I was meaning six defenders and goalie. Also the same players were selected as Lennon would.No imagination at all.We had nothing to lose but they did not want to change anything.Garbage.You can dress it up how you want.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Can't understand the desire to turn the guns on an academy coach who is doing something he has to but is not really wanting to.
I've known Eddie since he was a laddie. The Hibs daft laddie at St Catherine's and then Holyrood HS. Then the daft teen who was so often late for training after sleeping in he bought a flat in Bothwell Street to avoid fines from Miller. His big Doberdug used to walk him. He's a good lad. A Hibs fan, player and now coach. It's interesting folks are worrying about him not being liked by the youth players. One minute we're bemoaning the boy band Hibees production line, the next it's the coach who needs to be nice to them...

The sights shouldn't be set on Eddie. There's a valid queue in front of him. And if he continues to produce proper first team candidates like Porteous and Mackie then he'll have improved the club fortunes.

Last edited:

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
When I said team selection was negative I was meaning six defenders and goalie. Also the same players were selected as Lennon would.No imagination at all.We had nothing to lose but they did not want to change anything.Garbage.You can dress it up how you want.
I’d say very if not identical set up when we beat them at ER. Mallan sat instead of Milligan.Big difference Is we didnt press their defence.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I’d say very if not identical set up when we beat them at ER. Mallan sat instead of Milligan.Big difference Is we didnt press their defence.
We were missing Horgan too. Horgan and Mallan bossed them at ER. Our midfield was meek last night

Tobyjug

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I am shocked by the attack’s on Eddie May - he clearly doesn’t like being in the limelight
- he is doing hibs a favour._ good hibby , player and fan - give the man a break

Reactions: 1875

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
We were missing Horgan too. Horgan and Mallan bossed them at ER. Our midfield was meek last night
Hence l said we didn’t press. Hence I said gauld played. Hence structure to the team was same and real change was Milligan for Mallan.

I will take a mental note to check everything 100% . FFS didn’t know it was an English exam.

FAO admin please disable by log in. Social media has finally got on my Bristol’s cities .

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Hence l said we didn’t press. Hence I said gauld played. Hence structure to the team was same and real change was Milligan for Mallan.

I will take a mental note to check everything 100% . FFS didn’t know it was an English exam.

FAO admin please disable by log in. Social media has finally got on my Bristol’s cities .
What are you on about?

It was a comment that, in my own wee heid, as far as I can remember, the biggest contribution to us beating Celtc last time was the specific contribution of Mallan and Horgan. Neither started on Wednesday.

That is all.

An observation. Not a debate. Not a criticism.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
The Tam McCourt Food Court is under the FF lower.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel