Eddie May (1 Viewer)

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Harsh. Seems he's doing a good job with the laddies?

MSG_07

Registered
Reaction score
I've head from folk with connections apparently May is not that well liked by the players in the development squad.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I've head from folk with connections apparently May is not that well liked by the players in the development squad.
So be it. His job is to help produce talented young footballers who have the mental and physical strength to play the first team. I'm sure he is none too bothered if the development squad players like him or not.

Last edited:

WJC1848

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
He's a dour, torn faced git.

I like him.
He is indeed a dour, torn-faced git but he seldom praises the development squad when he is in the dugout during their games. A case of modelling himself on a certain manager, perhaps?

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I've seen very little of him, what I've seen I don't like.

mod

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Can’t pick a team.Two very negative team selections.Hope he does not get any more opportunities.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
After listening to his dour and negativity, matched with the way we played in the last two matches, he'd be gone. I don't want a coach like that around the club managing the young laddies. The guy has a very negative aura about him.
But he’s doing a role he doesn’t aspire to, and doesn’t want.

Judge him on what he has done in the role he is there for.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
But he’s doing a role he doesn’t aspire to, and doesn’t want.

Judge him on what he has done in the role he is there for.
That's my view too - he keeps on telling us he doesn't want the job - he's a fish out of water.

Seems a bit more successful in his real job, and I don't care if anyone likes him.

Electric Beach Joe

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
For a man who is the guardian of our future generation, I'm surprised he played Sean Mackie last night for the whole 90 minutes when the youngester was clearly out his depth and toiling badly. Even when all the subs had been used he still kept Mackie in the same position even although he looked clueless in that position and was having a torrid time.

Reactions: WJC1848

WJC1848

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
For a man who is the guardian of our future generation, I'm surprised he played Sean Mackie last night for the whole 90 minutes when the youngester was clearly out his depth and toiling badly. Even when all the subs had been used he still kept Mackie in the same position even although he looked clueless in that position and was having a torrid time.
The laddie is moved around a bit in the development team. Earlier this season, when we played up at Dundee in the lower leagues cup, Mackie was playing right midfield (almost diametrically opposite to his "normal" left full-back position) but when a defender was injured, he reverted to his full-back role, and played well. The development/reserve team were unlucky to lose a goal in the last couple of minutes.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Registered
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Young players often learn more from the bad games than the good, May knows the lad so must be confident he has the character to grow from the experience.

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Young players often learn more from the bad games than the good, May knows the lad so must be confident he has the character to grow from the experience.
Let’s hope so . I’ve only see him play left back for the first team and I was very impressed .
Best crosser since Tortolano .. decent pace .. tallish .. strong and I rate him .

Reactions: HibeeZab

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Registered
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Let’s hope so . I’ve only see him play left back for the first team and I was very impressed .
Best crosser since Tortolano .. decent pace .. tallish .. strong and I rate him .
I do as well, he’s got all the attributes to be an excellent full back.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Whose up next for the slagging off?The kit man?
Funny you should say that.
Tam McCourt is a waste of a wage.
Every week he's seemingly fit enough to get a place on the bench and yet I've never seen him get a game.
What's that all about.

Reactions: numptyploom

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Every week he's seemingly fit enough to get a place on the bench and yet I've never seen him get a game.
What's that all about.
He's neglected the pitch for too long.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Registered
Reaction score
Can’t pick a team.Two very negative team selections.Hope he does not get any more opportunities.
Last nights team wasn’t negative. Two strikers and gauld in behind. Players played crap in seconds half. Work rate and desire wasnt there

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
What's that all about.
Went to see him at a St Pats question and answer session at the Hibs club,put my hand up and asked him what soap powder he would recommend.Got a laugh.

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel