Dylan McG

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Registered
Feb 22, 2004
Edinburgh
A superb player for Hibs over a four year period. Injury hampered his progress at times but he went on to achieve much with our club and become a club legend in the process. Thanks for everything Dylan and all the best for the rest of your career.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Jun 27, 2002
Gourock
www.hibeesbounce.com
Change isn’t always bad, and we can change the balance and personnel in the squad and Beil can bring in his own player - it could be interesting

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Dec 26, 2007
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
They're skint. That'll not happen...
Not at all, quite public about how they're a distance ahead of everyone with their budget and intend to use it to get out of this mess.

Whether they use it properly is another matter.

And John won't go, he's public about going nowhere unless it's bigger and better than Hibs.

That's sideways for him with the interest being shown.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Dec 26, 2007
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Change isn’t always bad, and we can change the balance and personnel in the squad and Beil can bring in his own player - it could be interesting
I'm okay with him going.

Mallan would be nice, I'm sure there's others out there who can find balance with John too.

Slivka is a more forward thinking version, I'd like to see him with a run of games too.

The evolution continues.

Canon Hannan

Private Member
Registered
Jul 26, 2014
Eskbank
It’s a blow but he could be playing in the premiership in 2 years with everything that goes with that if it goes well. If not he could be back with us in 6 months.

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nov 11, 2007
A stool at the bar
Sorry to see him go.

C4MMY

Private Member
Registered
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Edinburgh
Good to see he’s at least made himself a regular starter. Hopefully he can kick on and fulfill his potential