• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Dunfy v Hibs

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I get back from 3 weeks in Spain at Midnight the night before. So 3 weeks of Cerveza Fria y Tapas, washed down with a Steak Bridie and Bovril. Culinary heaven, I cannae wait!

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I get back from 3 weeks in Spain at Midnight the night before. So 3 weeks of Cerveza Fria y Tapas, washed down with a Steak Bridie and Bovril. Culinary heaven, I cannae wait!

954B7AD2-D1D4-4864-BFE7-E81F02921A54.png

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I go on holiday that day. I love an away day at Dunfermline as well. I’ll probably be able to watch it on pars tv though.

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Nice one. Will be back in Scotland with the kids visiting my mum. Trip to see some of Scotland’s heritage in the morning around Dunfermline, some tasty food and then my boys will take in their second ever Hibs game and my wee lassie will see her first.

When are the league fixtures gonna be posted? We will be in the UK until about the 10th August so would love a proper game.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Nice one. Will be back in Scotland with the kids visiting my mum. Trip to see some of Scotland’s heritage in the morning around Dunfermline, some tasty food and then my boys will take in their second ever Hibs game and my wee lassie will see her first.

When are the league fixtures gonna be posted? We will be in the UK until about the 10th August so would love a proper game.
Don’t know but you should catch some league cup group games and a league game or two before 10th August

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor

The league fixtures get announced 21st of June I’m sure

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors