• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Dunfy 1 v 3 Hibs

Thought Doidge looked decent - busy target man we've been wanting for years. For me, James was dreadful - terrible positioning I felt. When he found his range Newell sent in some great corners. Jackson looks solid in the air at the back.

Horgan was the difference when he came on.

James was never dreadful, Newell was.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
We’ll go with inconclusive then for some.

Even the Hibs equaliser was given to Newell by the Dunfermline announcer ?

We’ll go with inconclusive then for some.

Even the Hibs equaliser was given to Newell by the Dunfermline announcer ?
Think some things that were heard and seen today were a correlation between alcohol and empty stomachs/heids. Folk to the left of us went back to the pub at HT to refill. Saved us listening to them abusing "Lewis" for a second half. Mackie + beer goggles = Lewy ??

Was Flo on the wing?

Think some things that were heard and seen today were a correlation between alcohol and empty stomachs/heids. Folk to the left of us went back to the pub at HT to refill. Saved us listening to them abusing "Lewis" for a second half. Mackie + beer goggles = Lewy ??

I have argued against the pars(aphrased), in todays case, guff which we have all heard, which goes something like ' Supporters pay their money so are entitled to F off at halftime, back to the pub, slag off particular Hibs players insecently, greet,moan and generally be obnoxious arseholes annoying other fans. Pay good money ken, likes' Well I dinae ken likes. Perhaps fucking right off permanently would be a fair course of action by these Dafties, which I would gladly endorse.

BIG G

Was Flo on the wing?
No and I still think he’ll do a job for us with A N other up front . He’s also been practicing his heiders :ok:

Last edited:
James was never dreadful, Newell was.

Sent from my iPhone
As is your opinion. Mine is that James drifted inside far too much and was caught out of position because of it. Don't think Newell did a massive amount, but that he put in a few good corners in the second half.....which could be a great weapon for us this coming season.

As is your opinion. Mine is that James drifted inside far too much and was caught out of position because of it. Don't think Newell did a massive amount, but that he put in a few good corners in the second half.....which could be a great weapon for us this coming season.

We will agree to disagree.

They're horsing St Murn today. 3-0 to the Pars at HT.

This thread has been viewed 6201 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back