• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Dunfy 1 v 3 Hibs

joethehibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Whas gawn on saturday ?

Me and 6 others . Wee jaunt over the river , and a few beers .

No sure , will make a late decision

I'll be there Joe.

Now that Rodders has gone I'll bring a box of Kleenex we can share.
Obviously for different purposes.

Currently in Spain but plan to be at EEP On. Saturday.

Aye, think I'll take the train and squeeze in a few scoops. Anywhere good near the ground that I can take the laddie in?

The Elizabethan is nice for food and only a 10 min walk away.
We are going ??

Me and the laddie heading over on the train.

Conversation last night with my other half.

“is that Hibs back?”
“Yep”
“like back, back?”
“Yep”
“FFS”

Hibs are back :happydance:

Me and the laddie heading over on the train.

Conversation last night with my other half.

“is that Hibs back?”
“Yep”
“like back, back?”
“Yep”
“FFS”

Hibs are back :happydance:
If going to”elizabethan” from train station you need to continue past the ground about 300 yards on the right

Or get off at Dunfermline Queen Margaret ?

Or get off at Dunfermline Queen Margaret ?
Shows you what I know , didn’t know they had two stations :102:

Not many do know to be honest. Elizabethan is just at the bottom of the hill from there under the bridge. It’s about a 5 min walk. (Helps being from over this side of the water) ?

Not many do know to be honest. Elizabethan is just at the bottom of the hill from there under the bridge. It’s about a 5 min walk. (Helps being from over this side of the water) ?
Ive lived in fife for 70 years and never got a train to dunfy :3:

??? don’t blame you!

Ive lived in fife for 70 years and never got a train to dunfy :3:

Mind set your sat nav right , you know what you're like

Mind set your sat nav right , you know what you're like
Dae need wan on a train , it has tae follow the tracks :detective:

Dae need wan on a train , it has tae follow the tracks :detective:

Mind get off at the right stop then

Mind get off at the right stop then
No getting train , dropped of at ground , then picked up efter :lovey:

Troops assembled... bring on the bridies

Cannae wait. Will be leaving Livingston around 11.30 have room in car for 4 if anyone needs a lift.

11.30? Bit early no?

Just to say if anyone can’t make the game today it’s Live on Dunfermline tv ??

Team are lunching in Sth Queensferry. Couple not there.

Any surprises?

Any surprises?

Moon's time to prove he is worth a deal today

How we playing?

Watched the 2nd half on Pars Tv. Friendlies are always difficult to gauge with lots of subs.
Horgan came on and turned things our way, we could have had three or four more tbh.
Ollie Shaw has a stinker for the time he was on the park though, hey ho, I hope the lad steps up this season as I feel it might be his last chance at Hibs.
It was difficult to pick out Hibs purple away top against the black of Dunfy, maybe just the TV, maybe just my eyes.

James, Horgan, Jackson, Moon and Stirling were my standouts, good to see Kamberi back scoring, keeper looked shaky at times and flapped for their goal, they could have went two up but hit the bar, 2nd half was much better from us, the laddie Sadaki is a complete unit.

Sent from my iPhone

James, Horgan, Jackson, Moon and Stirling were my standouts, good to see Kamberi back scoring, keeper looked shaky at times and flapped for their goal, they could have went two up but hit the bar, 2nd half was much better from us, the laddie Sadaki is a complete unit.

Sent from my iPhone

Agree, although Mallan and Murray were very good first half too.

We saw a typical pre season friendly today. Obviously with it being streamed there will be folk who have seen things from a different perspective. No idea what quality the Pars TV was for you guys or what camera angles they had. So no idea how it compares to us watching from behind the goals.
Spoke to 1875 at the match and he'll be along soon with half a pound of squid and a vino tinto...

Best for me were Allan (1st half) and Horgan 2nd half. Two players who showed genuine quality and a desire to make things happen. Oli Shaw was awfy. No two ways about it. And it's never good to be awfy with an awfy hairdo, too...
During the week Malian posted online that he wished he was still on holiday. He looked like he was for swathes of the game. Mackie had a dodgy first half defensively but improved when he had the impressive Horgan in front of him.

On to Engerlund On Tuesday. Will need to be sharper than the 1st half that's for sure. Rocky was at the game today and took part in the warm up. Sure we'll see some of him on Hadrian's patch- can't wait.

Agree, although Mallan and Murray were very good first half too.
Actually felt the opposite. Funny old game, eh?

We saw a typical pre season friendly today. Obviously with it being streamed there will be folk who have seen things from a different perspective. No idea what quality the Pars TV was for you guys or what camera angles they had. So no idea how it compares to us watching from behind the goals.
Spoke to 1875 at the match and he'll be along soon with half a pound of squid and a vino tinto...

Best for me were Allan (1st half) and Horgan 2nd half. Two players who showed genuine quality and a desire to make things happen. Oli Shaw was awfy. No two ways about it. And it's never good to be awfy with an awfy hairdo, too...
During the week Malian posted online that he wished he was still on holiday. He looked like he was for swathes of the game. Mackie had a dodgy first half defensively but improved when he had the impressive Horgan in front of him.

On to Engerlund On Tuesday. Will need to be sharper than the 1st half that's for sure. Rocky was at the game today and took part in the warm up. Sure we'll see some of him on Hadrian's patch- can't wait.

Allan is quality

Sent from my iPhone

Felt for Shaw missing his chances. However, he found the space well, looked stronger and faster and played a part in the 2nd and 3rd goals.

Otherwise, Horgan made such a difference. Hopefully with a full pre season behind hkm he'll be able to last longer in matches.

Good finish by Flo too which should boost his confidence.

Actually felt the opposite. Funny old game, eh?

Isnt it, Scotty did not do enough for me, I thought Mallan stood out first half, one mistake in 60 minutes and Murray is a player.

Thought Doidge looked decent - busy target man we've been wanting for years. For me, James was dreadful - terrible positioning I felt. When he found his range Newell sent in some great corners. Jackson looks solid in the air at the back.

Horgan was the difference when he came on.

Thought Doidge looked decent - busy target man we've been wanting for years. For me, James was dreadful - terrible positioning I felt. When he found his range Newell sent in some great corners. Jackson looks solid in the air at the back.

Dodge worked hard all the time he was on the park. His tracking back from the other half with the runner to intercept a stick on second goal for Dunfermline was immense. Agree re Horgan too

I thought James played well, Newell was poor, a couple of corners otherwise nothing. Jackson is fine, hi sgoal was a cracker but I think our issue is this one up front thing, Doidge works his socks off but is on his own, his shooting looked weak too.

Watched the 2nd half on Pars Tv. Friendlies are always difficult to gauge with lots of subs.
Horgan came on and turned things our way, we could have had three or four more tbh.
Ollie Shaw has a stinker for the time he was on the park though, hey ho, I hope the lad steps up this season as I feel it might be his last chance at Hibs.
It was difficult to pick out Hibs purple away top against the black of Dunfy, maybe just the TV, maybe just my eyes.
Quite difficult for the players also , even live all purple v all black ?

First thing I said but was told it was my eyesight ?

This thread has been viewed 6209 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back