• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: Dunfy 1 v 3 Hibs

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Thought Doidge looked decent - busy target man we've been wanting for years. For me, James was dreadful - terrible positioning I felt. When he found his range Newell sent in some great corners. Jackson looks solid in the air at the back.

Horgan was the difference when he came on.
James was never dreadful, Newell was.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We’ll go with inconclusive then for some.

Even the Hibs equaliser was given to Newell by the Dunfermline announcer 👀

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
We’ll go with inconclusive then for some.

Even the Hibs equaliser was given to Newell by the Dunfermline announcer 👀
Think some things that were heard and seen today were a correlation between alcohol and empty stomachs/heids. Folk to the left of us went back to the pub at HT to refill. Saved us listening to them abusing "Lewis" for a second half. Mackie + beer goggles = Lewy 🙄😜

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Was Flo on the wing?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Think some things that were heard and seen today were a correlation between alcohol and empty stomachs/heids. Folk to the left of us went back to the pub at HT to refill. Saved us listening to them abusing "Lewis" for a second half. Mackie + beer goggles = Lewy 🙄😜
I have argued against the pars(aphrased), in todays case, guff which we have all heard, which goes something like ' Supporters pay their money so are entitled to F off at halftime, back to the pub, slag off particular Hibs players insecently, greet,moan and generally be obnoxious arseholes annoying other fans. Pay good money ken, likes' Well I dinae ken likes. Perhaps fucking right off permanently would be a fair course of action by these Dafties, which I would gladly endorse.

BIG G

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
James was never dreadful, Newell was.

Sent from my iPhone
As is your opinion. Mine is that James drifted inside far too much and was caught out of position because of it. Don't think Newell did a massive amount, but that he put in a few good corners in the second half.....which could be a great weapon for us this coming season.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
As is your opinion. Mine is that James drifted inside far too much and was caught out of position because of it. Don't think Newell did a massive amount, but that he put in a few good corners in the second half.....which could be a great weapon for us this coming season.
We will agree to disagree.

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
They're horsing St Murn today. 3-0 to the Pars at HT.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in