• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Dundee United Away in the Scottish Cup

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
V Hibs

Solid match

Take a big support to that one

Stick on moved for TV

Bit of an unknown quantity and Shankland is obviously a threat but even if our defence struggle a bit, based on yesterday's performance I'm confident we'll outscore them anyway

You know what gets on my tits? As soon as the draw is complete, where the Hibs game is the obvious tie of the round, the woman presenting it says that Celtic at Partick is the standout tie. That will be Celtic at the top of the top league against Partick at the bottom of the second league. Weeji fucks

You know what gets on my tits? As soon as the draw is complete, where the Hibs game is the obvious tie of the round, the woman presenting it says that Celtic at Partick is the standout tie. That will be Celtic at the top of the top league against Partick at the bottom of the second league. Weeji fucks
Does my nut in that

Should be an excellent game of fitba

We should sign big Conrad in January just for that game

Barry. Love an away day to Dundee.

3-1 to the Hibees. One of the better away days...

Should be good.

Very winnable tie, but obviously the Arabs are hurting being where they are. Go with the philosophy any win has to be earned and we should be ok.

Dangerous game, United are in very good form at the moment

We should scud them

Dundee United are a terrible team and if they didn't have Shankland they'd be doon for another season

Hanlon will have The Pretender in his back pocket

Tricky tie in my opinion. Hopefully Shankland will still be injured.
Never easy at Tannadice. However I do think United will be far more concerned about finishing top of the league and automatic promotion.

Did we not win 3-0 in our last cup game rhere? We took big support, just remember being in their “famous” Shed End. Brebner scored, possibly a hat trick.

Did we not win 3-0 in our last cup game rhere? We took big support, just remember being in their “famous” Shed End. Brebner scored, possibly a hat trick.
3-2 it was.
I was at that game. Must have been around 2003 or 2004.

3-2 it was.

That’s it! Hertz got pumped 3-0 by Falkirk that day. Good times.

Big support that day and we ended up in a fairly packed main stand right behind the ‘director’s box’ which was basically the same as the rest of the tiny seats in that old place. Rodders was giving us updates on the Guntz score which kinda made me like him as he clearly was into the Hibbienation thing at that stage.

That’s it! Hertz got pumped 3-0 by Falkirk that day. Good times.

4-0 for Falkirk I think

Was at that Brebner hat-trick game too, a "perfect" hat-trick too IIRC! Think the last time I was at Tannadice we won 4-1 in Mowbray's first season, Alen Orman had a blinder! :3:

Does my nut in that
Idiotic sports journalism was this fat cow that made these comments by any chance related to that first class bell end Tom English
Stupid west coast inter Breds

BBC website got it right

BBC website got it right
Celtic - wait till we beat them en route to winning the Scottish cup

3-2 it was.

Day of the first bounce bus. What a day.

Day of the first bounce bus. What a day.
I am off to buy the new ish grey shirt
I think looks quite good

4-0 for Falkirk I think

Was it Jason Scotland scored a hat trick?

Was it Jason Scotland scored a hat trick?

Colin Samuel?

Colin Samuel?

That sounds righter!

We should scud them

Dundee United are a terrible team and if they didn't have Shankland they'd be doon for another season

I was with you until the Hanlon part. Dunno what's happened to him this season.

We should scud them

Agreed. Shankland and McMullan aside they are pretty average. I've watched a fair bit of United this season, a couple of my pals are Arabs and far from impressed most weeks. Hibs will hammer them.

When is this game?

When is this game?
January 11 , first game after the break I think

When is this game?

First game back for us -

Fourth Round: Weekend of Saturday 18 January 2020

The rest -

Fifth Round: Weekend of Saturday 8 February 2020

Sixth Round: Weekend of Saturday 29 February 2020

Semi-Finals: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 April 2020

Final: Saturday 9 May 2020

“scud” and “hammer” won’t come into this.
A narrow win or even replay at home will do me.

Amazing what two wins can do for the psyche of some folk ?

Hopefully Lawrence Shankhill, oops I mean Shankland – dunno why I got confused……… won’t decide to have a good game against us, as there is no doubt he knows where the net is. Other than him, we should be strong enough to fend off the Arabs even away from home if we continue with our revival and playing with a bit of fluency.
We still have a bit to go to be challenging at the top end though – a result against a poor St J side was excellent, and the football was pretty decent. It was an excellent time for a manager less club to play the weakest side in the league. Good form continued against ‘Well, but it was a cuptie affair and really could have gone either way. However, it went OUR way and the confidence builds…….
Another win tonight will really get us going, but as EA2007 points out, we shouldn’t think we are back to early Lennon form just yet.

First game back for us -

The rest -

Wonder if they will move it to Friday 17th for tv. Done that for a few of our recent games there. But that was BT for the championship i guess.

First game back for us -

The rest -

Week early, no like me:grinning-smiley-045:

Wonder if they will move it to Friday 17th for tv. Done that for a few of our recent games there. But that was BT for the championship i guess.

Nae inside knowledge but at a glance of the round you would think ours would be stuck oan the telly/moved (both Dundee teams at hame tae).

This thread has been viewed 9936 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back