• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Dundee United Away in the Scottish Cup

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was at that Brebner hat-trick game too, a "perfect" hat-trick too IIRC! Think the last time I was at Tannadice we won 4-1 in Mowbray's first season, Alen Orman had a blinder! :3:

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Does my nut in that
Idiotic sports journalism was this fat cow that made these comments by any chance related to that first class bell end Tom English
Stupid west coast inter Breds

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
You know what gets on my tits? As soon as the draw is complete, where the Hibs game is the obvious tie of the round, the woman presenting it says that Celtic at Partick is the standout tie. That will be Celtic at the top of the top league against Partick at the bottom of the second league. Weeji fucks
BBC website got it right

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We should scud them

Dundee United are a terrible team and if they didn't have Shankland they'd be doon for another season

Hanlon will have The Pretender in his back pocket
I was with you until the Hanlon part. Dunno what's happened to him this season.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
We should scud them

Dundee United are a terrible team and if they didn't have Shankland they'd be doon for another season

Hanlon will have The Pretender in his back pocket
Agreed. Shankland and McMullan aside they are pretty average. I've watched a fair bit of United this season, a couple of my pals are Arabs and far from impressed most weeks. Hibs will hammer them.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
When is this game?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
When is this game?
First game back for us -

Fourth Round: Weekend of Saturday 18 January 2020

The rest -

Fifth Round: Weekend of Saturday 8 February 2020

Sixth Round: Weekend of Saturday 29 February 2020

Semi-Finals: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 April 2020

Final: Saturday 9 May 2020

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
“scud” and “hammer” won’t come into this.
A narrow win or even replay at home will do me.

Amazing what two wins can do for the psyche of some folk 😜

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Hopefully Lawrence Shankhill, oops I mean Shankland – dunno why I got confused……… won’t decide to have a good game against us, as there is no doubt he knows where the net is. Other than him, we should be strong enough to fend off the Arabs even away from home if we continue with our revival and playing with a bit of fluency.
We still have a bit to go to be challenging at the top end though – a result against a poor St J side was excellent, and the football was pretty decent. It was an excellent time for a manager less club to play the weakest side in the league. Good form continued against ‘Well, but it was a cuptie affair and really could have gone either way. However, it went OUR way and the confidence builds…….
Another win tonight will really get us going, but as EA2007 points out, we shouldn’t think we are back to early Lennon form just yet.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
First game back for us -

The rest -

Wonder if they will move it to Friday 17th for tv. Done that for a few of our recent games there. But that was BT for the championship i guess.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
First game back for us -

The rest -

Week early, no like me:grinning-smiley-045:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wonder if they will move it to Friday 17th for tv. Done that for a few of our recent games there. But that was BT for the championship i guess.
Nae inside knowledge but at a glance of the round you would think ours would be stuck oan the telly/moved (both Dundee teams at hame tae).

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in