• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Dundee United Away in the Scottish Cup

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Take a big support to that one

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Stick on moved for TV

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Bit of an unknown quantity and Shankland is obviously a threat but even if our defence struggle a bit, based on yesterday's performance I'm confident we'll outscore them anyway

Plasticman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You know what gets on my tits? As soon as the draw is complete, where the Hibs game is the obvious tie of the round, the woman presenting it says that Celtic at Partick is the standout tie. That will be Celtic at the top of the top league against Partick at the bottom of the second league. Weeji fucks

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
You know what gets on my tits? As soon as the draw is complete, where the Hibs game is the obvious tie of the round, the woman presenting it says that Celtic at Partick is the standout tie. That will be Celtic at the top of the top league against Partick at the bottom of the second league. Weeji fucks
Does my nut in that

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Barry. Love an away day to Dundee.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
3-1 to the Hibees. One of the better away days...

jock3

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Very winnable tie, but obviously the Arabs are hurting being where they are. Go with the philosophy any win has to be earned and we should be ok.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Dangerous game, United are in very good form at the moment

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
We should scud them

Dundee United are a terrible team and if they didn't have Shankland they'd be doon for another season

Hanlon will have The Pretender in his back pocket

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Tricky tie in my opinion. Hopefully Shankland will still be injured.
Never easy at Tannadice. However I do think United will be far more concerned about finishing top of the league and automatic promotion.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Did we not win 3-0 in our last cup game rhere? We took big support, just remember being in their “famous” Shed End. Brebner scored, possibly a hat trick.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Did we not win 3-0 in our last cup game rhere? We took big support, just remember being in their “famous” Shed End. Brebner scored, possibly a hat trick.
3-2 it was.
I was at that game. Must have been around 2003 or 2004.

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Big support that day and we ended up in a fairly packed main stand right behind the ‘director’s box’ which was basically the same as the rest of the tiny seats in that old place. Rodders was giving us updates on the Guntz score which kinda made me like him as he clearly was into the Hibbienation thing at that stage.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in