• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Down and out Dreadlock Guy.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Sorry don't know the guy's name.But you used to see the guy sitting in the bus stops up Leith Walk.He has terrific dreads(not as I've heard really through choice) and he was a regular character.The thing is I haven't seen him in ages.Is he still with us?Is he being looked after?Does anybody know?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Arthur

Took him a whole to accept help, but as far as I know hes doing okay.
He took ill and had trouble to start with.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
He is in a sheltered housing accommodation with own flat yet communal day room, at which I have no doubt he will keep the other auldies entertained about his experiences. God bless, things were rough for a very long time.
BIG G

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
Used to see him sleeping in doorways on the Walk early in the morning getting my bus home from my missus at the time. Maybe 7-8 years ago? There was a story that his family had perished in a house fire, glad to hear he’s being well looked after.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Down and NOT out dreadlock guy.
Good to hear he is well and being looked after 👏

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old