• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Doom and Gloom A Plenty

SoulBamRab

a radge for all seasons
Private Member
Reaction score
In my two and a half years on this site i've never seen the bounce so negative, ok it may well be founded, but, guys, gals or guygals, come on:

Mixu sacked?
Relegation?
Should we commit mass suicide?

FFS, we've played some lower division teams on the back of three trouncings from lets face much superior europian teams, all of the players' confidence is bound to be shaken, we've just signed a few players that need to settle into mixus plans. We've got deadwood that needs to go.

Notice a lot of the negative posts are coming from new posters or 'lurkers' that barely ever post. Pre seasons are purely for the reason to let managers pre-plan for the coming season. So what we've lost to a couple of diddy teams, i trust in mixu and am confident that we will AT LEAST finish top six. If we go sacking a manager after what seven months we'll start looking just as much of a laughing stock as our inbred cousins :))boak: ) across the toon.

Anyway I just wanted to air this as i'm on the bounce everday and somedays its the only site i go on, to come on and see all this bull is frankly depressing me. So come on folks the glass is half full if not three quarters.
:boxsoap:

We're doomed.

game's a bogey.

We're doomed.

could be worse i suppose
we could be chinese horses
then we would be gloomed:lookaround:

Can we get our ST money back first?

:applause:Great post mate in total agreement.:applause:

:unsure: Not the response i was expecting troops.

Pity me, Owen leaves the computer for the week, and the Bounce is suicidal, Hibs are no scoring, her twin sister is doon fi Stornoway danniiR, i'm not scoring, all thats left is watersports and wetting the bed, i need a bevvy, feck this sober good guy carry on. Roll on the Killie game, maybe.

:rollfloor

:unsure: Not the response i was expecting troops.

As much as im dissapointed with the way things are going, I still can't wait till the season starts. Not usually positive, infact im normally a victor meldrew when it comes to Hibs. Things don't look great right now, but im ready for the season even if Hibs are not.

Think about it, we've finished 6th the last two seasons. I think we may do better this year. Im not worried about Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dundee Utd or even Hearts. Im just worried about us.

We should let Mixu and the chairman do there job, wether we agree or disagree with it and get behind the team.

mon the hibs!

I don't trust this lot as far as I can throw em.

I'll cheer up when I'm given good reason to. At the moment, only a change in personnel (squad, I don't think sacking Mixu will solve everything) would make the glass half full.

the end of the world is nigh!

Pity me, Owen leaves the computer for the week, and the Bounce is suicidal, Hibs are no scoring, her twin sister is doon fi Stornoway danniiR, i'm not scoring, all thats left is watersports and wetting the bed, i need a bevvy, feck this sober good guy carry on. Roll on the Killie game, maybe.

:rollfloor

I'm oaf the bevvy till Aug 22nd. Bounce will scupper that plan. :doh

The glass is nowhere near half full. The glass lost all its content when we lost 3-0 to a first division side with our strongest team out. Only the dribbles remain.

Signing Riordan would fill the glass up though...

I've got a cure for the blues, a Bounce outing v Killie with some of the most mentallist, drunken, funny, nicest Hibs bams, win or lose, with this lot yer smiling. You know you want to.

:ura: happydance:yipee:scarf::burp::party40::beer_1_pr:Dance::party07::drinking::bounceflag: Hibs win 2-0, positive vibes start now. :thumbgrin

I'm oaf the bevvy till Aug 22nd. Bounce will scupper that plan. :doh

Correcto, uncle johnnys in naughty mode, Hibs will win and everyone will be lifted. Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win,
Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win,
Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win,
Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win, Might settle for a draw, nah. Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win,
Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win,

:victory:

Correcto, uncle johnnys in naughty mode, Hibs will win and everyone will be lifted. Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win,
Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win,
Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win, Might settle for a draw, nah. Hibs will win, HIbs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs will win, Hibs, Hibs will win, will win, Hibs will win,

Are you trying to tell us something :detective:

EVERY team will have a bad run of games throu out the season, thank fuck ours is in friendlies...

Lets make it matter on the 9th august v killie

COME ON HIBS :bbb::bbb::bbb::bbb:

Are you trying to tell us something :detective:

Whisky may be affecting my ability to think straight. :wink:

grandpa Never the less, i believe Hibs will win, time the players did, get some passion in your bellies and give the fans an away day.

:thumbgrin

EVERY time will have a bad run of games throu out the season, thank fuck ours is in friendlies...

What's the time Mr Wolf? :lookaround:

Whisky may be affecting my ability to think straight. :wink:

grandpa Never the less, i believe Hibs will win, time the players did, get some passion in your bellies and give the fans an away day.

I'm with you Daddy O' Despite everything I still think we'll come good.

And I havent had any whisky :sadwalk:

I'm with you Daddy O' Despite everything I still think we'll come good.

And I havent had any whisky :sadwalk:

Feck this feeling sorry for ourselves, get torn in Hibs, need tae get into other teams faces, instead of standing back admiring. Players are getting publicly lambasted by their own fans, me included, change it, do something about it, if yer man enough. If they do i'll gladly eat piles of humble pie, it will not be the first time.

:yas:

What's the time Mr Wolf? :lookaround:

ZZZZZ time me thinks as was too slow with my edit,was too busy looking at the server logs for high spikes :giggle: :coffee:

ZZZZZ time me thinks as was too slow with my edit,was too busy looking at the server logs for high spikes :giggle: :coffee:

Party animal, you :roll::rollfloor

i think mixu would do a great job if petrie put wee bit off money in the club

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NgMdz2fe0CY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NgMdz2fe0CY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Totally agree with this, as disappointed as I am at how the past few months have gone surely we should be backing the manager and whatever team he decides to put on the park.
The pressure for them to score a goal never mind win a game at the moment is bad enough without us getting on their backs. And how many games have we actually won on our travels over the past couple of seasons, 14 and 2 at a neutral venue therefore can we really be surprised at the recent run of results.

So lets stop all this shit and get behind the team starting tomorrow.Green Hibby FlagGreen Hibby FlagGreen Hibby FlagGreen Hibby FlagGreen Hibby Flag

The glass is nowhere near half full. The glass lost all its content when we lost 3-0 to a first division side with our strongest team out. Only the dribbles remain.

Signing Riordan would fill the glass up though...

:applause:

We need to move on about 7 or 8 players like mixu has said. Bring in a few fresh faces and get our confvidence ack in our best players.

Mon the hibs!

We're DOOMED DOOMED I TELL YA DOOMED!!

Totally agree with this, as disappointed as I am at how the past few months have gone surely we should be backing the manager and whatever team he decides to put on the park.
The pressure for them to score a goal never mind win a game at the moment is bad enough without us getting on their backs. And how many games have we actually won on our travels over the past couple of seasons, 14 and 2 at a neutral venue therefore can we really be surprised at the recent run of results.

So lets stop all this shit and get behind the team starting tomorrow.Green Hibby FlagGreen Hibby FlagGreen Hibby FlagGreen Hibby FlagGreen Hibby Flag

Although I do agree that we need to stop all this negativity because it is unsettling the club. IE Journalists picking up on rumours on here etc.

But the bold bit at the top I disagree with. With the current run of results, performances, whatever, I do not think the club or manager have given us ANY reason to back "wahtever" team is put out onto the park. Getting beaten by Clyde and Cowden is embarassing. I have said before that most players who played in both games should be dropped. We cany field players who cant get a result against these mugs. Being made to look like an amature side by barca is bad enough never mind 1st and 3rd division teams mun.

In my two and a half years on this site i've never seen the bounce so negative, ok it may well be founded, but, guys, gals or guygals, come on:

Mixu sacked?
Relegation?

FFS, we've played some lower division teams on the back of three trouncings from lets face much superior europian teams, all of the players' confidence is bound to be shaken, we've just signed a few players that need to settle into mixus plans. We've got deadwood that needs to go.

Notice a lot of the negative posts are coming from new posters or 'lurkers' that barely ever post. Pre seasons are purely for the reason to let managers pre-plan for the coming season. So what we've lost to a couple of diddy teams, i trust in mixu and am confident that we will AT LEAST finish top six. If we go sacking a manager after what seven months we'll start looking just as much of a laughing stock as our inbred cousins :))boak: ) across the toon.

Anyway I just wanted to air this as i'm on the bounce everday and somedays its the only site i go on, to come on and see all this bull is frankly depressing me. So come on folks the glass is half full if not three quarters.
:boxsoap:

Although I do agree that we need to stop all this negativity because it is unsettling the club. IE Journalists picking up on rumours on here etc.

But the bold bit at the top I disagree with. With the current run of results, performances, whatever, I do not think the club or manager have given us ANY reason to back "wahtever" team is put out onto the park. Getting beaten by Clyde and Cowden is embarassing. I have said before that most players who played in both games should be dropped. We cany field players who cant get a result against these mugs. Being made to look like an amature side by barca is bad enough never mind 1st and 3rd division teams mun.

I really don't understand what some Hibs fans were hoping for from the Barca game, ok 6 goals was a bit much to lose and can be no good for the confidence but they make some of the best teams in the world look amateurish at times.
I'm not saying I agree with the teams Mixu picks but i for one won't be adding to the pressure they are already under by getting on their back.

EVERY team will have a bad run of games throu out the season, thank fuck ours is in friendlies...

Lets make it matter on the 9th august v killie

Exactamundo J

Feck this feeling sorry for ourselves, get torn in Hibs, need tae get into other teams faces, instead of standing back admiring. Players are getting publicly lambasted by their own fans, me included, change it, do something about it, if yer man enough. If they do i'll gladly eat piles of humble pie, it will not be the first time.

:yas:

This is the point of my OP/thread all this negative karma is going to have a knock on effect on the fans at matches and ruboff on the players, people too easily forget that players pick up on the 'mood' of the fans especially when fuds are shouting 'insert name, your shite you couldn't get a game for gretna' (I know)

But the bold bit at the top I disagree with. With the current run of results, performances, whatever, I do not think the club or manager have given us reason to back "wahtever" team is put out onto the park. Getting beaten by Clyde and Cowden is embarassing. I have said before that most players who played in both games should be dropped. We cany field players who cant get a result against these mugs. Being made to look like an amature side by barca is bad enough never mind 1st and 3rd division teams mun.

Agree on the journo thing, and of course its embarrasing getting beaten by these guff but they are after all meaningless friendlies.

GGTTH

i think mixu would do a great job if petrie put wee bit off money in the club

I think he would do a good job with patience and understanding fae the support. Too many sheep following certain views and opinions. It's fucking tedious as fuck.

Some people on here see things one way and one way only. Every story that comes out is viewed in a negative way. Our wages are shite because we aren't signing the players Dundee Utd / Aberdeen are signing. The club is in crisis, mixu/petrie GTF blah blah blah. :yawning:

The level we are at now is people were moaning about how much the training centre cost.. FFS, get a grip. We weren't moaning at the time.
A thread was started with a picture of Mixu no looking at his best. This was then apparently because the board weren't backing him. People putting 2 and 2 the gether and coming up with the usual shite. Turns out the picture was from last season. It's aboot time people changed the record.

People are moaning about the standard of players we have yet are moaning that Mixu wants to move on 8 or 9 players :gaga:

Someone posted good evidence that only Aberdeen pay more than us in wages, and even then it is well known they are drastically cutting their costs. I think the figures given were from last year also.

Mixu has been in the job for 7 months. Give the guy time FFS. Give him time to move out the shite and bring in his players. If he fails, then thats the time to give him stick.

He knows what way he wants us to play, so he will bring in the players that he thinks will suit it.

All the doom and gloom is beyond a joke. We have been pish in pre season. Mixu now knows he has a job on his hands and him acknowledging the players at his disposal aren't good enough is a very good start.

I think he would do a good job with patience and understanding fae the support. Too many sheep following certain views and opinions. It's fucking tedious as fuck.
Give it a rest about others giving it a rest. It's tedious as fuck.

Give it a rest about others giving it a rest. It's tedious as fuck.

Give it a rest about.... no scratch that.

It's too confusing.

On you go Beefy.

It's too confusing.

On you go Beefy.
:dents

It's too confusing.

On you go Beefy.

I'll pick that up, give it a rest about telling people to give it a rest about other people giving it a rest.... Its so tiring

I'll pick that up, give it a rest about telling people to give it a rest about other people giving it a rest.... Its so tiring
:giggle::applause:Will other peeps give it a rest about me telling peeps to give it a rest about peeps telling other peeps to give it a rest. It's so not restful.

This thread has been viewed 2882 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50