• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Match Updates!: Dons and Hibs together against racism

RIP

Private Member
Reaction score
To coincide with 'Show Racism the Red Card - Wear Red Day” in workplaces and schools on Friday 4th, fans from both Aberdeen and Hibernian will be leafletting the Premiership fixture tomorrow at Pittodrie.

Supporters aim to raise awareness about the growing threat of the far right and racism at football grounds up and down the country.

Players will hold up red cards before kickoff which we hope is supported by a round of applause in solidarity with those in football and in society who have suffered from racist abuse.

For more information : #WearRedDay #FootballLadsAgainstFascism Join us: FLAF_Scotland (@FlafScotland) on Twitter

Last edited:
To coincide with 'Show Racism the Red Card - Wear Red Day” on Friday 4th, fans from both Aberdeen and Hibernian will be leafletting the Premiership fixture tomorrow at Pittodrie.

Supporters aim to raise awareness about the growing threat of the far right and racism at football grounds up and down the country.

Players will hold up red cards before kickoff which we hope is supported by a round of applause in solidarity with those in football and in society who have suffered from racist abuse.

For more information : #WearRedDay #FootballLadsAgainstFascism Join us: FLAF_Scotland (@FlafScotland) on Twitter

Whilst I will be in Aiburdeen the morn, and support the FLAF cause, nae danger I will be wearing red.

Whilst I will be in Aiburdeen the morn, and support the FLAF cause, nae danger I will be wearing red.
Sorry folks for the confusing post. Wear Red is taking place in workplaces and schools across Scotland today.

Please wear green tomorrow

Green is our red.

I think some Aberdeen players were confused and thought it was show aberdeen the red card

Fellow Hibees.

Thanks for the excellent reception to the anti racism leafleting. Lots of handshakes and statements of support. Gracious no thanks and not a single objector. Aberdeen boys got the same reaction from their fellow supporters.

A few folk mentioned the Marvin Bartley and Uche Ikpeazu incidents and one young lassie stated ‘Get that Tommy Robinson tae xxxx’ ?. Racists and their far-right imitators have no place on the terraces.

GGTTH!

And Hecky will celebrate this all round incluvisness by puting an all white team on the pitch.

And Hecky will celebrate this all round incluvisness by puting an all white team on the pitch.
Yi can slaver some shite .

This thread has been viewed 1185 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back