• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Doidge

Caleb

New radge
Reaction score
Could he be the one to save Jack Ross job we looked a better team with him up top.cause at this moment we are in free fall and we need something

He won't be back and match ready in time to rescue him.
We're not creating, so it won't even matter if he is. All that changes when Doidge returns is we've got someone capable of challenging for the punts up field.

We've been found out and nobody is willing to make a game of it.

He won't be back and match ready in time to rescue him.
We're not creating, so it won't even matter if he is. All that changes when Doidge returns is we've got someone capable of challenging for the punts up field.

We've been found out and nobody is willing to make a game of it.
Maybe miss mcginnis then not convinced with newell and Doyle Hayes?

We definitely miss Magennis, he's willing to run with the ball where JDH and Newell don't.

I like both of them though, but they're both limited and need others around them to complete the picture.

Ron seems pretty ruthless which I like. He'll be gone if we keep up with these dire performances.

Ron seems pretty ruthless which I like. He'll be gone if we keep up with these dire performances.
Well its his job to sort it. Ruthless i like

Do we really need to midfielders who dont go forward 🤷‍♂️

Edit two midfielders

Yeah was thinking the same could understand if they were 2 dogged holding midfielders bit they ain't

Its a strange one, because alongside Gogic, Newell goes forward, still passes side to side, but he plays further up the park.

With JDH it's not so much, they're pretty much tied to the half way line.

Tactical I think, doesn't work, needs changed.

Doidge is back in training.

I just hope we take it carefully, he can't rush back in, some recovery though considering what he went out with.

Doidge is back in training.

I just hope we take it carefully, he can't rush back in, some recovery though considering what he went out with.
We can't expect too much of him too soon agreed. May take him a few games to get going again. We knowhe has scoring streaks and of course a valuable team player winning the balls in the air.

90 mins and a hat trick next Sunday at least then?

To be honest I think the performances have been dire for a lot longer than the few bad results suggest.

To be honest I think the performances have been dire for a lot longer than the few bad results suggest.
The last Europa qualifier at Easter Road and the game directly after against RC we were excellent. Most other games have been pretty crap. Motherwell away for periods we were okay . Eye bleeding football overall.

Doidge will obviously be a bit off the pace. A mistimed tackle or awkward jump should be excuse enough to red card him against the The Huns.

Last edited:

Agree mate, I put this down to a combination of shite recruitment and JR setting us up all wrong. Need a shake up in management and recruitment if we want to progress. I personally wouldn't give him past December if it continues. Give a new manager a chance to recruit with the guys behind the scenes.

Doidge will obviously be a bit off the pace. A mistimed tackle or awkward jump should be excuse enough to red card him against the The Huns.
A gamble worth taking imo. Up front we are awful. Get him in to rile them up. Then we have a better chance than just a chance.

A gamble worth taking imo. Up front we are awful. Get him in to rile them up. Then we have a better chance than just a chance.

Not if he re-injures himself in the process though.
It's a serious injury, I think its almost beyond too risky to do something like that.
He might be fine, I've no idea, caution so soon after him returning would be my plan though.

It's a serious injury, I think its almost beyond too risky to do something like that.
He might be fine, I've no idea, caution so soon after him returning would be my plan though.

If he’s recovered from his injury, I’d have him in the squad 100%. He won’t be anything like match fit, but then none of our players will be (except Doig, Nisbet & Boyle depending on if they play while away on international duty).

Not worth the risk IMO , and he wont risk him anyway

The Hibs medical staff and coaches will know when he's ready. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the bench for Ross County game.

If he’s recovered from his injury, I’d have him in the squad 100%. He won’t be anything like match fit, but then none of our players will be (except Doig, Nisbet & Boyle depending on if they play while away on international duty).

Depends on the stage of recovery imo.
If he's only just returned to training now, you'd assume that's light training.
Hes probably not had a proper sprint, jump or any ball work up til now.
It would be a pretty big ask to get him involved so soon. Especially from the start.
I cant think of examples in football off the top of my head, but I know achilles injuries are a very big deal in basketball, alot of players who return are changed forever.

Depends where he is in his rehab and how he feels in full training. But right now it seems premature to expect him to play any substantial part in the Hunco Cup game.

The Hibs medical staff and coaches will know when he's ready. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the bench for Ross County game.

That's more realistic tbh.
My replies are relating to him playing from the off in the cup game though.

If he doesn’t break down in training, he is an absolute stick on for the bench in the semi.

Depends on the stage of recovery imo.
If he's only just returned to training now, you'd assume that's light training.
Hes probably not had a proper sprint, jump or any ball work up til now.
It would be a pretty big ask to get him involved so soon. Especially from the start.
I cant think of examples in football off the top of my head, but I know achilles injuries are a very big deal in basketball, alot of players who return are changed forever.

Depends where he is in his rehab and how he feels in full training. But right now it seems premature to expect him to play any substantial part in the Hunco Cup game.
I had a pretty bad injury a while back.
Sprinting and jumping… not really on the agenda.
I managed ballwork pretty much immediately although I expect that’s not of much interest here.
Very few paid for the video to be fair, but thanks to Meaty and Pustule for your contribution.

Even if Doidge is on the bench for Huns game will help, 10/20 mins would be better. Hope Magennis is back, haven't seen any updates. I'm no athlete, but recently suffered a torn hamstring and really scared might go again, can imagine what Doidgey going through....

Was there not talking him being in the squad for the rangers game start of the month before the covid fiasco? Will soon enough find out

Reactions: Zab

This thread has been viewed 1880 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50