Doidge, vela, James, mallan ffs

dandalf1988

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Almost all players had some bad moments today but mallan was non existent and now he doesn't shoot free kicks and hits his open play shots sky high what does he actually bring?

Vela literally ran around midfield for 45 mins did he touch the ball?

James can't defend and can't attack.

Doidge is the worst thing to happen to scottish football ever. I honestly cannot find a redeeming quality in him. He's slow, although he gets his head to the ball he hasn't a clue where it's going and couldn't score if his life depended on it. Look at the swedes goal today or Boyles on Wednesday and compare with the 4 chances he had in Aberdeen. If he gets another game in a hibs jersey I'll consider asking for a refund on the tickets.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Look at the difference Flo made - at least he is a goal threat - and he'll be back on the bench next week if this fuckin arsehole is still there

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Don’t forget Newell who will be getting paid big bucks for doing SFA

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Almost all players had some bad moments today but mallan was non existent and now he doesn't shoot free kicks and hits his open play shots sky high what does he actually bring?

Doidge is the worst thing to happen to scottish football ever. I honestly cannot find a redeeming quality in him. He's slow, although he gets his head to the ball he hasn't a clue where it's going and couldn't score if his life depended on it. Look at the swedes goal today or Boyles on Wednesday and compare with the 4 chances he had in Aberdeen. If he gets another game in a hibs jersey I'll consider asking for a refund on the tickets.
When we are not in possession this lot are completely invisible..dont track runs..positionally all over the place..always wrong side of their man.

Doidge looks like he has some aversion to finding space in the box. He is half a yard slow to move and has no composure when he does get a chance. Hopeless is being kind.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Mallan is a truly terrible player and isn't good enough to play for Hibs.

Hanlon for nigh on two years has been shocking and is getting an easy time of it

If Hibs are to progress I'd start with these two

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Mallan is a truly terrible player and isn't good enough to play for Hibs.

Hanlon for nigh on two years has been shocking and is getting an easy time of it

If Hibs are to progress I'd start with these two
I would look to replace Hanlon he is far too soft.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Vela isn’t a holding midfielder. Don’t play him there

Mallan is a central midfielder. Either play him there or don’t play him at all. If you are only playing one centre midfielder play him or Scott Allan.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Doidge and Vela played a carbon copy of the way they played against Livi.
Vela runs all night looks like he's putting in a shift but all he does is run to the player who has the ball, he doesn't tackle them. It's like a pre match training session where the guy in the middle has to try and get the ball back.
Doidge is rank. Can't win headers, can't hold up play, can't direct headers, can't dribble past players, goes down too easily and above all can't score. He's worse than 2 men short!

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And yet doidge will still start ahead of kamberi next week if that wanker is still in charge
Yip unfortunately you're probably right. Honestly Hecky would be better putting the no.9 shirt on a mannequin and sticking in in the oppositions box, at least there's a chance of a cross hitting off it and going in.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Mallan.... Impact player.... Said it before. His defending today was woeful. Track the runner son.
Vela. Waste of space.
James.... A mixed bag.... Ain't Sir David.
Doidge. I struggle with him. Needs a partner. Kamberi was excellent, when he came on.
I still think if we played two up top. Doidge may give something. But probably not a lot of goals. Which is kinda self defeating.
They ain't the best, but we need more from them. Because sadly we are stuck with them. A different approach is required, they have no confidence. And that means a new manager.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Mallan is a good attacking mid. He is being hung out to dry in this side though.

He should be fighting with Scott Allan for that spot and nothing else, he can't do anything else. There is no way to fit them both in the same side without the player who is shifted out of position suffering.

James is an ok full-back. He would probably suit playing with a back three better. Decent squad player.

The other two are a fucking mystery though.

rabthegab

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
James is pish, he could meet the opposing winger on the half way line but by the time he's finished backing off you can guarantee he'll be in our box.
Vela is a complete imposter.
Mallan should never be played out wide, either start with Allan then bring Mallan on in his place or vice versa.
Horgan, it doesn't always work for him but at least he doesn't hide.
Hallberg could be a good signing, especially if we sign a proper dm and free up up to get forward more.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
James "defending" for the 3rd goal and also when Forest ran at him early in the second half was fuckin laughable. A bit like Horgan in the first half when frimpong was running at him. Fuckin useless the pair of them

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
James is pish, he could meet the opposing winger on the half way line but by the time he's finished backing off you can guarantee he'll be in our box.
Vela is a complete imposter.
Mallan should never be played out wide, either start with Allan then bring Mallan on in his place or vice versa.
Horgan, it doesn't always work for him but at least he doesn't hide.
Hallberg could be a good signing, especially if we sign a proper dm and free up up to get forward more.
Great summary, agree with all of that, its how I see it. I had hoped James would improve, but no.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Celtic got crosses in far too easily
Not too familiar with Celtic players but think it was Eduard had acres of space on the wing nobody near. All our defenders were in the middle of the box.
It looked like they were instructed to deal with crosses coming rather than prevent them at source which didn't work cos that led to at least one of their goals.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Not too familiar with Celtic players but think it was Eduard had acres of space on the wing nobody near. All our defenders were in the middle of the box.
It looked like they were instructed to deal with crosses coming rather than prevent them at source which didn't work cos that led to at least one of their goals.
Aye we didn't make it hard for them to play balls in at all

Hibs v Motherwell