• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Doidge signs

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Nice one. Hope he scores plenty against the soapdoidgers [emoji851]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Splashed the cash.....

Played basketball? Welcome tae The Bounce! Welcome tae the Hibs tae Christian in an Ideal World you’ll score a few goals , if no and When the Fingers Point we’ll have Words. :lookaround:

I'm pleased and excited. How long have we been moaning about a) not doing business early, and b) too many loans?

We've now brought in Jackson, Newell, Allan and Doidge, all at good ages, all on permanent contracts - we even paid a fee for our new number 9. If Tom James is indeed to follow on similar permanent terms, I think we have cause to be happy.

Well done, Hibs.

Bolton supporting friend wasn't hugely complimentary about him , seems to know where the goals are wonder how he'll do at this level

Doidge game?

He gets 2 points for every goal from inside the box, 3 points outside the box.

Predict how many points each month!

Welcome to Hibs.

Bolton supporting friend wasn't hugely complimentary about him , seems to know where the goals are wonder how he'll do at this level

Doidge wasn't hugely complimentary about Bolton either from what I've read.

Played basketball? Welcome tae The Bounce! Welcome tae the Hibs tae Christian in an Ideal World you’ll score a few goals , if no and When the Fingers Point we’ll have Words. :lookaround:
Not many Hibees of the younger generation will understand what you are on about hibbybilly! But I do since I was Born Again in a Forgotten Town And That's Why I'm One In A Million .:giggley:

People said the same about Moult and we know how that turned out, we can make our own minds up once we see Doidge ourselves mate, James announced tomorrow on another three year deal, not giving up on McNulty or Omeonga either.

Good strike rate for a top league 2 side. I’m reasonably happy with that. It sounds like another striking option to complement shaw and Kamberi.

Could he play the 1 up front role?

People said the same about Moult and we know how that turned out, we can make our own minds up once we see Doidge ourselves mate, James announced tomorrow on another three year deal, not giving up on McNulty or Omeonga either.

Yep completely agree , scores some decent goals

Welcome to Hibs Chris, score goals.

Good to see Heckys squad slowly come together, welcome to Hibs

Welcome to the Hibees Christian....

Him, Kamberi & Shaw is a more than decent set of strikers. McNulty would be the icing on the cake!

Allan, Newell, Mallan, Boyle & Horgan supplying to service to these lads is also a very exciting prospect.

Welcome to Hibs

And that’s Why... we’ll give him a chance.

Yer a bad man Billy. I’ve got this music on the go now :lookaround:

Welcome Christian. Bang the goals in, especially against the uglies, gunts infact any cnut and you’ll be a hero.

Glory Glory!

And that’s Why... we’ll give him a chance.

Yer a bad man Billy. I’ve got this music on the go now :lookaround:
Click on what choons thread K:wolfie:

Splashed the cash.....

Slavering c*nt if he thinks we paid that. Maybe incl wages.

Good to see Heckys squad slowly come together, welcome to Hibs

“Slowly”? This is exactly how it should be done. Remember the phannying about every close season for years and years. Going into early doors European games with threadbare squads and surrendering potential windfalls. Starting league seasons with glaring gaps in the squad until late August when stop gaps came in hurriedly.

Really encouraging that we have players in early doors that would seem to be players that PH knows all about and who he knows can cope with the league based on what he has seen since being in the job since Feb.

We’re giving ourselves a real chance of getting off to a good start and challenging top 3 or 4 and we should still have scope to bring in another 2 or 3.

I know he never meant “slowly” in that sense btw ?

Slavering c*nt if he thinks we paid that. Maybe incl wages.
Well hes on a 3 year deal, 3k a week would amount to 470k wages...

Hecky has started building his own team...but it won't be done in one window. He will already have an eye on the January window and much will depend on how the new players settle in and adapt to the game up here. Our main rivals (Hearts and Aberdeen) are also strengthening so it's hard to say how things are going to go in the coming season...as long as we are competitive at the top end that'a all I we can ask for.

Welcome to Hibs.Get rid of the beard.

Welcome to Hibs.Get rid of the beard.

Going for the Rowan Vine look.... :21:

Who's this bellend?:

"Former SPL chief Roger Mitchell has once again drew the ire of Scottish football fans on Twitter after some scathing criticism of Hibs for signing Christian Doidge.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....hristian-doidge-for-undisclosed-fee-1-4954106
The Easter Road club paid out an undisclosed fee for the Forest Green Rovers striker, which was reported to be around £250,000.

Manager Paul Heckingbottom heralded the signing as a "real statement of intent" as he looks to reshape his squad ahead of next season.

This drew criticism from Mitchell, though, who felt signing a player from the lower leagues of England was "an acceptance of drivel".

He wrote: "Possibly the saddest thing I’ve ever read. Never heard of him; never heard of that team; who is Heckingbottom? All from the team that once brought us George Best. Which WAS a real statement. The acceptance of drivel really gets my goat. We’ve fallen this far? Forest Green Rovers?"

Manchester United legend Best signed for Hibs from Fort Lauderdale Strikers in 1979. The "real statement" played one season at Easter Road but couldn't help the club escape relegation from the top flight following a fifth place finish the year before.

Mitchell was criticised last year after sending out a string of unsympathetic tweets about Leigh Griffiths' mental health issues following news that the former Hibs striker was taking time out of the game to recover."

Just another eejit who thinks Scottish Football begins and ends with Rantic.
Didn't do terribly well when he was actually involved in the game, and now seems to think that spouting pish gives him some legitimacy. A bit like Sutton, and Walker.

Best ignored.

Who's this bellend?:

"Former SPL chief Roger Mitchell has once again drew the ire of Scottish football fans on Twitter after some scathing criticism of Hibs for signing Christian Doidge.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....hristian-doidge-for-undisclosed-fee-1-4954106
The Easter Road club paid out an undisclosed fee for the Forest Green Rovers striker, which was reported to be around £250,000.

Manager Paul Heckingbottom heralded the signing as a "real statement of intent" as he looks to reshape his squad ahead of next season.

This drew criticism from Mitchell, though, who felt signing a player from the lower leagues of England was "an acceptance of drivel".

He wrote: "Possibly the saddest thing I’ve ever read. Never heard of him; never heard of that team; who is Heckingbottom? All from the team that once brought us George Best. Which WAS a real statement. The acceptance of drivel really gets my goat. We’ve fallen this far? Forest Green Rovers?"

Manchester United legend Best signed for Hibs from Fort Lauderdale Strikers in 1979. The "real statement" played one season at Easter Road but couldn't help the club escape relegation from the top flight following a fifth place finish the year before.

Mitchell was criticised last year after sending out a string of unsympathetic tweets about Leigh Griffiths' mental health issues following news that the former Hibs striker was taking time out of the game to recover."

That’s fucking marvelous motivation. Just pin that article on the dressing room wall. Let Hecky and the boys ram it right up him.

Who's this bellend?:

He was instrumental in fucking up the TV deal that saw Scottish football almost go down the tubes.

Pots, kettles, bellends!

Interesting that Forest Green kick off the new season at home to Oldham , Did the fud not slate Rangers for spending £700,000 on a "nobody" from them ? Nope he wouldn't dare upset The Huns would he ?

All PH’s signings appear to have good potential and pretty solid which gives me comfort none represent a gamble as such.

I am not too fussed where they come from, as long as they improve Hibs that will do for me.

So far so good with PH and RS, they seem to be a good fit for us, even at this early stage of their tenure I have complete faith in them to progress the team.

The guy Mitchell is just seeking attention and a reaction, a twat indeed.

What a strange little man Roger Mitchell is..

As probably the only Hibee on any forums anywhere who has followed Forest Green Rovers , and said on here that I will be visiting the Vegan friendly club this season.
The club was transformed following investment from green energy industrialist Dale Vince in 2010.

Under Dale Vince's chairmanship Forest Green became the world's first vegan football club in 2015, and the New Lawn was installed with numerous eco-friendly innovations investment in the playing squad saw the club compete for promotion into the English Football League, which they achieved with victory in the 2017 National League play-offs, having been beaten in the semi-finals in 2015 and in the 2016 final.

Christian was piggy in the middle with Bolton. Bolton supporters were not happy with their Chair over this.

He will be brilliant for Hibs, believe me.

BIG G

visiting the Vegan friendly club

became the world's first vegan football club in 2015,

Christian was piggy in the middle with Bolton.

Oink Oink ?
As long as it’s wafer thin pal?
Shame on you.

As probably the only Hibee on any forums anywhere who has followed Forest Green Rovers , and said on here that I will be visiting the Vegan friendly club this season.
The club was transformed following investment from green energy industrialist Dale Vince in 2010.

Under Dale Vince's chairmanship Forest Green became the world's first vegan football club in 2015, and the New Lawn was installed with numerous eco-friendly innovations investment in the playing squad saw the club compete for promotion into the English Football League, which they achieved with victory in the 2017 National League play-offs, having been beaten in the semi-finals in 2015 and in the 2016 final.

Christian was piggy in the middle with Bolton. Bolton supporters were not happy with their Chair over this.

BIG G
My old boss used to own them, Trevor Horsely

BIG G

There was a FGR season ticket holder at my work, I got back in the office from 3 weeks on site this morning and he appears to have left the company! Was going to ask his opinion on Doidge. The Cheltenham ST holder says he was sad to see Forster depart,

BIG G

I go quite often with my boy, they're just up the road from me. Excellent food, particularly the Indian guy who sells the samosas and stuff at half time.

Agree I think Christian will be good for Hibs. Bolton thing was a mess and a disgrace, best ignored.

This thread has been viewed 4236 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back