• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

Doidge signs

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Played basketball? Welcome tae The Bounce! Welcome tae the Hibs tae Christian in an Ideal World you’ll score a few goals , if no and When the Fingers Point we’ll have Words. :lookaround:

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I'm pleased and excited. How long have we been moaning about a) not doing business early, and b) too many loans?

We've now brought in Jackson, Newell, Allan and Doidge, all at good ages, all on permanent contracts - we even paid a fee for our new number 9. If Tom James is indeed to follow on similar permanent terms, I think we have cause to be happy.

Well done, Hibs.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Bolton supporting friend wasn't hugely complimentary about him , seems to know where the goals are wonder how he'll do at this level

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Doidge game?

He gets 2 points for every goal from inside the box, 3 points outside the box.

Predict how many points each month!

Welcome to Hibs.

hibbiemacfie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Played basketball? Welcome tae The Bounce! Welcome tae the Hibs tae Christian in an Ideal World you’ll score a few goals , if no and When the Fingers Point we’ll have Words. :lookaround:
Not many Hibees of the younger generation will understand what you are on about hibbybilly! But I do since I was Born Again in a Forgotten Town And That's Why I'm One In A Million .:giggley:

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Bolton supporting friend wasn't hugely complimentary about him , seems to know where the goals are wonder how he'll do at this level
People said the same about Moult and we know how that turned out, we can make our own minds up once we see Doidge ourselves mate, James announced tomorrow on another three year deal, not giving up on McNulty or Omeonga either.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Good strike rate for a top league 2 side. I’m reasonably happy with that. It sounds like another striking option to complement shaw and Kamberi.

Could he play the 1 up front role?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
People said the same about Moult and we know how that turned out, we can make our own minds up once we see Doidge ourselves mate, James announced tomorrow on another three year deal, not giving up on McNulty or Omeonga either.
Yep completely agree , scores some decent goals

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Welcome to Hibs Chris, score goals.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Him, Kamberi & Shaw is a more than decent set of strikers. McNulty would be the icing on the cake!

Allan, Newell, Mallan, Boyle & Horgan supplying to service to these lads is also a very exciting prospect.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
And that’s Why... we’ll give him a chance.

Yer a bad man Billy. I’ve got this music on the go now :lookaround:

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Welcome Christian. Bang the goals in, especially against the uglies, gunts infact any cnut and you’ll be a hero.

Glory Glory!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors