• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Dirtiest bassa you have seen against the Hibs

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I will kick off, so to speak, with Terry Hurlock and Ian Black. Gary Mackay-Steven is a choirboy compared to these two.

BIG G

Bob Malcolm in a youth game. Outrageous.

Hurlock got Mickey Weir stretchered off in that "friendly" at Millwall. A sign of things to come from that caveman b'stard.

McDonald's Airdrie lot take the team award. Every one a horrible piece of shit.

Graham Souness was a dirty prick.

Jim Goodwin.
Every dirty trick possible, loved bullying fuck outta the lads. Could run riot in a game where he wasn't challenged.... Regular against us.

Was delighted when we didn't sign him, useful or not.

I remember Basile Boli being a right dirty cant. Kevin Harper tore him upside down and Boli ended up getting a red card for halving him.

There's an endless list of hun bastards that we could make a whole professional league out of. Pick one, and there's a strong argument for him to be the dirtiest. I don't feel the need to explain why it always seems to be them.

Skacel I probably hate the most but dirtiest, there is not much between Goodwin and Black.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Neil Berry.

I was only wee but I have always hated John Greig.

The arsehole who crocked Harris.

Neil Lennon?

There was a big French hatched man at Hearts who played under Burkey, can’t remember his name.

Jim Goodwin is up there, as is Ian Black.

John Brown
Mark Hateley
Roy Aitken
John Martin
Peter Grant
Jim Goodwin
Ian Ferguson

off the top of my head.

Neil Lennon.

This one goes under the radar like his niggley fouls that he never got pulled up for cos the media lauded him but for me it was Paul Mcstay , niggley little nippy sweety as a player , out and out dirty bassas i could handle but he ripped ma kniitin.

This one goes under the radar like his niggley fouls that he never got pulled up for cos the media lauded him but for me it was Paul Mcstay , niggley little nippy sweety as a player , out and out dirty bassas i could handle but he ripped ma kniitin.
He was a fucking huddy as well, but the media thought he was great.

That was what ripped my knitting about McStay.

There's an endless list of hun bastards that we could make a whole professional league out of. Pick one, and there's a strong argument for him to be the dirtiest. I don't feel the need to explain why it always seems to be them.

Yer right. That Graham Roberts was a dirty git.

BIG G

Neil Berry - Crocked Paul Wright in a derby we were winning (Mickey Weir straight off the training ground) which we subsequently went on to lose. Could've stopped their unbeaten streak v us before it even got started.

John Greig was a bastard.

Gregor Stevens was a dirty b@$tard

Gregor Stevens was a dirty b@$tard

He certainly was and nearly halved me in two during a bounce game up in Brechin

John Greig was a bastard.

Still works for the Huns therefore he continues to be a bastard and an orange one at that

Mick McCarthy was one dirty steward. I remember a semi final at Hampden, the day after Hillsborough and he looked like he had a free pass to hack and kick every Hibs player ( he probably did). It was a disgusting performance from both him and the ref. It wasn't the only time he was like that, but that was the worse.
Neil Berry tackle on Wright was the most cynical. To think we let the wee fat man run riot for years , and never once did he recieve treatment like that .
Kenny Black was a nasty piece of work , more a sneaky coward, just like his namesake ian .

Ally Mauchlen, Gregor Stevens, Jimmy Sandison

Lee McCulloch or Ian Black, who should have been arrested after some of his tackles

Pretty sure I remember Gary Locke basically doing a literal flying kick into someone's head at Tynecastle.

I was only wee but I have always hated John Greig.

John Greig stayed over the back garden wall fae ma maws hoose in Little Road. One Saturday after the hun had beat Hibs at Easter Road me and my mate climbed over in tae his back garden and proceeded tae take his bairns nappies off the line, rub them in the mud and hang them all back up. Childish I know, but I was but a child back then. :rascal:

I could not abide Alex McDonald’s Airdrie teams of the early-mid 90s. They seemed to give us all sorts of problems, especially at Easter Road. They were usually ten hammer throwers... and Owen Coyle. Worst of the lot might have been Kenny Black; when he ‘graduated’ to the Scotland set up under Levein, I did wonder if the game was officially ‘a bogey’.

Bobo Balde seemed to be allowed to play a hybrid of football, rugby, bare knuckle boxing and WWF wrestling by most referees. Thug personified.

P

Ian Black
Kenny Black

Dirtiest team without doubt McDonald's Airdire.

So glad, so very glad he was there on 21st May...all three main employers of him ingrained through his very being. I hope it still gives him nightmares

If this had been a poll Ian Black and yon Airdrie mini me Huns would be Top of the Pops.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 2126 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50