• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Dirtiest bassa you have seen against the Hibs

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I will kick off, so to speak, with Terry Hurlock and Ian Black. Gary Mackay-Steven is a choirboy compared to these two.

BIG G

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Bob Malcolm in a youth game. Outrageous.

Hurlock got Mickey Weir stretchered off in that "friendly" at Millwall. A sign of things to come from that caveman b'stard.

McDonald's Airdrie lot take the team award. Every one a horrible piece of shit.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Jim Goodwin.
Every dirty trick possible, loved bullying fuck outta the lads. Could run riot in a game where he wasn't challenged.... Regular against us.

Was delighted when we didn't sign him, useful or not.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I remember Basile Boli being a right dirty cant. Kevin Harper tore him upside down and Boli ended up getting a red card for halving him.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
There's an endless list of hun bastards that we could make a whole professional league out of. Pick one, and there's a strong argument for him to be the dirtiest. I don't feel the need to explain why it always seems to be them.

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Skacel I probably hate the most but dirtiest, there is not much between Goodwin and Black.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I was only wee but I have always hated John Greig.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
There was a big French hatched man at Hearts who played under Burkey, can’t remember his name.

Jim Goodwin is up there, as is Ian Black.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
John Brown
Mark Hateley
Roy Aitken
John Martin
Peter Grant
Jim Goodwin
Ian Ferguson

off the top of my head.

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
This one goes under the radar like his niggley fouls that he never got pulled up for cos the media lauded him but for me it was Paul Mcstay , niggley little nippy sweety as a player , out and out dirty bassas i could handle but he ripped ma kniitin.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
This one goes under the radar like his niggley fouls that he never got pulled up for cos the media lauded him but for me it was Paul Mcstay , niggley little nippy sweety as a player , out and out dirty bassas i could handle but he ripped ma kniitin.
He was a fucking huddy as well, but the media thought he was great.

That was what ripped my knitting about McStay.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
There's an endless list of hun bastards that we could make a whole professional league out of. Pick one, and there's a strong argument for him to be the dirtiest. I don't feel the need to explain why it always seems to be them.
Yer right. That Graham Roberts was a dirty git.

BIG G

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Neil Berry - Crocked Paul Wright in a derby we were winning (Mickey Weir straight off the training ground) which we subsequently went on to lose. Could've stopped their unbeaten streak v us before it even got started.

kevinc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Gregor Stevens was a dirty b@$tard

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors