Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Heard she was settling in Warwick

MeanwoodHibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Not a very flattering assessment of Dion Charles from his current club manager - not being selected since our 'paltry' offer on deadline day because he is out of form and not showing commitment on the pitch or in training. Also left out of the Northern Ireland squad.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Sounds bitter than he won't sign a new contract tbh.

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Signs for Bolton

MeanwoodHibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Has apologised for "deeply offensive" racist and homophobic social media messages

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Has apologised for "deeply offensive" racist and homophobic social media messages
Quite frankly ridiculous digging comments up from when he was still a boy. I think it was a Middlesbrough player that got themselves in hot water for similar remarks and was punished by the FA.

muzzhfc

Private Member
Reaction score
Quite frankly ridiculous digging comments up from when he was still a boy. I think it was a Middlesbrough player that got themselves in hot water for similar remarks and was punished by the FA.
It is ridiculous - if it was me, I’d be clearing my social media if I became a “celebrity” or “media presence”. The world isn’t what it once was and what was clearly tongue in cheek x amount of years ago, could be enough for a life sentence soon

MeanwoodHibee

Private Member
Reaction score
It is ridiculous - if it was me, I’d be clearing my social media if I became a “celebrity” or “media presence”. The world isn’t what it once was and what was clearly tongue in cheek x amount of years ago, could be enough for a life sentence soon
Good.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I’m not too concerned about offensive stuff I’ve posted in the past because I intend to just carry on being a *&*^.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 4045 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00