Derek Mackay scandal

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
SNP littered with scandal again

What a surprise
I can think of four senior SNP men who have caused problems for the party recently. Angus MacNeil and Stewart Hosie having an affair with the same female reporter whilst both married was fairly juicy stuff. Alex Salmond could be seeing the inside of Saughton soon enough and now Mackay.

All weirdos and all prominent SNP folk. Maybe the party should just let the woman run the show....although the salacious stuff about Sturgeon and her own Super Injunction and French connection might disprove that.

Not that any of that matters a bit. I'll vote SNP until we're independent and bin them after.

Admin
I can think of four senior SNP men who have caused problems for the party recently. Angus MacNeil and Stewart Hosie having an affair with the same female reporter whilst both married was fairly juicy stuff. Alex Salmond could be seeing the inside of Saughton soon enough and now Mackay.

All weirdos and all prominent SNP folk. Maybe the party should just let the woman run the show....although the salacious stuff about Sturgeon and her own Super Injunction and French connection might disprove that.

Not that any of that matters a bit. I'll vote SNP until we're independent and bin them after.
Me too, although all four mentioned are dirty bastards for varying reasons.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Would it aye?

Not a single post on it as the OP said

Always harder when its one of your own

SNP oot
Aye. It would.
Whether you believe me or not , I dont really give a toss.

Chester Perry

Bounce Radge
If it had been a women texting him everyone would be giving him high 5s.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Being a beast,predator, paedophile or alleged rapist isn't constrained by political party allegiances. Every party has its black sheep,liberal tory and labour politicians arnae exempt so IMO trying to make a political point out of this is wrong. Although morally reprehensible and incredibley stupid as far as I can see he hasnae broken the law. Certainly not the sort of guy you'd want in govt.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Being a beast,predator, paedophile or alleged rapist isn't constrained by political party allegiances. Every party has its black sheep,liberal tory and labour politicians arnae exempt so IMO trying to make a political point out of this is wrong. Although morally reprehensible and incredibley stupid as far as I can see he hasnae broken the law. Certainly not the sort of guy you'd want in govt.
That's kinda what I wrote earlier.
Wonder how Baron Boothby of Buchan and Rattray Head would have reacted to McKays faux pas?

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
Swinney saying that the party found out on Wednesday night and took swift action, I read they've known for far longer and took no action.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
The age of consent varies from country to country. Would it be ok to chat up a 12 year old in one of those countries? He's a supposedly mature adult who whilst maybe thinking 'he's cute' should know better.
i was actually talking about this country,your argument is like saying'what if apples were oranges'.

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
i was actually talking about this country,your argument is like saying'what if apples were oranges'.
Stoat the ba yesterday but because she/he's now 16 and i'm 60 it's ok? Legal maybe but morally still a dirty auld bastard.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Risking your career bizarre.
He never met the boy? I don’t know I haven’t read the transcripts
Not classy taking the info to the papers. I don’t really get that.
If it was my laddie subjected to that dirty lowlife nonce you better believe I'd take it to the media. If you didn't it would be brushed under the carpet. Indeed even though that scum 'newspaper' got the story the Scottish Government attempted to stop it being published. It's shameful he was allowed to resign. He should have been fired. And not only suspended from the SNP but his resignation as a MSP should have been demanded. He was grooming a young boy. Reading the transcripts is creepy as fuck.

Finally, it fuckin laughable that a, we have pro UK folks attempting to use this to suggest the pro independence movement is full of sexual deviants. And to imply the pro independence case has been hit hard. Utter bollocks. And b, Those pro independence who have been slow to condemn. Pathetic and shameful.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
put your son through the media circus?

sorry, that’s not for me.

If it was my laddie subjected to that dirty lowlife nonce you better believe I'd take it to the media. If you didn't it would be brushed under the carpet. Indeed even though that scum 'newspaper' got the story the Scottish Government attempted to stop it being published. It's shameful he was allowed to resign. He should have been fired. And not only suspended from the SNP but his resignation as a MSP should have been demanded. He was grooming a young boy. Reading the transcripts is creepy as fuck.

Finally, it fuckin laughable that a, we have pro UK folks attempting to use this to suggest the pro independence movement is full of sexual deviants. And to imply the pro independence case has been hit hard. Utter bollocks. And b, Those pro independence who have been slow to condemn. Pathetic and shameful.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Mark McDonald
Alex Salmond(allegedly) and now Derek Mackay

A party of deviants

If this was the Tories you'd have a 1000 page thread

No shame

Jack

Bounce Radge
Mark McDonald
Alex Salmond(allegedly) and now Derek Mackay

A party of deviants

If this was the Tories you'd have a 1000 page thread

No shame
Maybe on other forums but despite the Torys countless misdemeanors over the years, many where it's been brushed under the carpet or brassed out I doubt the total number of bounce pages would near 100 never mind 1,000 but I'll leave you to add them up.

The daily mirror has Boris Johnson running at 43 events considered bad enough that he shouldn't be PM ranging from dishonesty to threats of violence and probably tax evasion. You'll find pretty much nothing on here about him never mind the rest of the lying, sleazy Tory scum.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£61.24
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old