• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Dealing with paedophiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roorky

Bounce Radge
How should these people be dealth with?

You know for a fact the person is a paedophile because he abused you.
You have been to the police on 2 occasions. Full report submitted but nothing has come of it.
The person is currently in contact with children.

What would you do?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
When you say nothing came of it did the police submit a report to procurator fiscal?

roorky

Bounce Radge
When you say nothing came of it did the police submit a report to procurator fiscal?
No idea. I was interviewd by standard police officers who told me that regardless of what happens his name will be given to social services and mo itored. They mentioned if it was to go any further it would be escalated to a team that deals with this sort of

It was only in December i reported this historic case but not heard anything since. Previously reported via crime stoppers 5 years ago. Contact details left but nothing from that either.

Maybe im just impatient and finally want to put an end to this now that I have come to terms with some of it.

roorky

Bounce Radge
Just so you guys know. I dont plan on following through with any illegal sughestions made, think ive already thought of most of those ways.

I attend councelling. But that doesnt stop the rage and urges to mutilate the scumbag from coming and going.
I have been sat outside places he is in with a weapon ready. Ive been to a family funeral in the Hibs club a few years back and the **** was behind the bar. Didnt know what to do, at the time i think i still blamed myself or he would have been the next funeral. Theres a stone in ER that he had put in, i want to chip that thing out with a chisel and beat him to death with it. But i decided to do the correct thing and go to the police instead, but starting to loose patience them.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Indeed it has been considered, I keep away from ER these days as thats where I see him now. The urge has been very strong a few times.
Brutal stuff mate, I'm sure there's times your mind runs away with wanting to inflict all sorts of things to him. Honestly don't know if I could control myself.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Unfortunately not.

I think he lives with 2 children. I do not think they are his children although I may be wrong on that.
If the polis have been no use but you fear that the children are at risk you could go down the child protection route with social work? Could be an in. Sounds like you really fear that the children are at risk...it doesnt need facts it just needs the fear that they are at risk

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Is there any chance there would be another victim / victims around the time you suffered the abuse?

Is there any support groups you could contact that specifically deal with this area? On top of moral and psychological support their experience in this area could be beneficial of what next steps to take.

Edit: victims support scotland may be a good place to start? You can contact them online if you prefer but they should point you in the right direction

Last edited:

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I must say that I’ve no idea what you’re currently going through, but I admire you’re courage in coming on here and sharing you’re experience albeit an absolutely horrible one. You say your abuser is now in a relationship with children, have you tried informing the mother of the children about the man who is living with her and having contact with her children? I know that as a parent that sort of info would leave me with no doubt to take my child out of any possible danger.

roorky

Bounce Radge
Hey guys thanks for the replies.

I ended up getting arrested yesterday and bailed from court this afternoon for allegedly loosing the plot. 2 breach of peace, resisting arrest and criminal damage or something like that. I have my own lawyer on the case and I no commented everything so its as good as it can be. My wee dug licked me to death when i got home today too, that wee guy has helped me so much since getting him.

When I reported the historic abuse on the 4th of december they had me in an interview for about 3 hours, and i had to recall each incident with as much horrible details as possible, in way much more detail than any councillor has ever asked me to go into. I foolishly thought that the police would have some sort of councillor or help in place for things like this. But i have not heard a thing back from them at all since the interview. I dont feel bad towards any single officers. But the system they work under isnae very good. If I had known then that this was the amount of support I was going to get I probably would have just took it into my own hands.

When I spoke to the Doctor a while ago he mentioned that I and many other people like me was in a mid level mental health category that is really being missed just now, That is why I was assigned a CPN wich i think stands for a Community Psychiatric Nurse but like I already said, I have spoke to him once in about 6 months.

roorky

Bounce Radge
Spoke to the Police today. Explained everything. The guy went away and investigated, phoned me back apologising and saying their had been a breakdown in communication somewhere. And i have another appointment next week.

I will find out more on Tuesday but seems like the system failing children again. It seems to be a recurring problem in cases like this throughout the country.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Spoke to the Police today. Explained everything. The guy went away and investigated, phoned me back apologising and saying their had been a breakdown in communication somewhere. And i have another appointment next week.

I will find out more on Tuesday but seems like the system failing children again. It seems to be a recurring problem in cases like this throughout the country.
Good to hear they're following it up.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
When a story breaks that David Steele knew about Cyril Smith's peodophilia and helped him to get a gong, you know what you are up against.Theresa May as home secretary was sitting on a whole cabinet full of names which would have brought down the establishment and the files have magically dissapeared.I wish you well but I'm sorry to say I doubt you will ever get justice.

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
When a story breaks that David Steele knew about Cyril Smith's peodophilia and helped him to get a gong, you know what you are up against.Theresa May as home secretary was sitting on a whole cabinet full of names which would have brought down the establishment and the files have magically dissapeared.I wish you well but I'm sorry to say I doubt you will ever get justice.
That’s a very negative way to look at things. I might be a bit of a dreamer at times, but I absolutely have to believe that justice will eventually prevail.

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ouch. Touchy subject. Have known plenty of dodgers who served behind bars. Biz never seemed to care regardless of complaints. Best advice - tackle it yourself with your own justice. Seems to be the only way alot of these ***** get done

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Maybe a PM to Super T to alert him, and you guys take down your posts too - as the quote is in there?

Bounce Bouncer

Administrator
Administrator
Please, please can people remember that we cannot have allegations made on the site in the way they have this morning.

This is a really serious issue and making allegations naming individuals could not only be damaging for innocent parties but also the case of any victims. We also can't take responsibility for these allegations being published. It's Jamie's name on the website and we can't put hm in a position where named individuals pursue the site for making allegations.

SuperTortolano your post - and others referring to it - has had to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors