• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Deadline Day - 31 January 2022

Ooooh Sir Jasper do not touch me……

Anyone else remember that song?

Aw fuck. Just me then.

Sorry to be negative … but completely underwhelmed. Another one for the development squad I fear
we’ll maybe have one hell of a team in a cupplie years ….
He's here to win a contract. With a view to a full length contract in the Summer.

Murphy on loan to Mansfield confirmed

I take it he'll need a few weeks to get up to speed like the rest of our recent signings. Something is seriously stinking with our club at the moment.. I forsee crowds of 7-8 k in the not too distant future.. wtf is going on upstairs?

Colchester fans raving about Sylvester. 👍

Murphy on loan to Mansfield confirmed

Please don’t return to Hibs, horrendous signing

I'm happy he's here but not at all impressed with our business, a experienced midfielder who can play regularly needed addressed

Colchester fans raving about Sylvester. 👍
20 years old left winger who can shoot which is a plus.
Appears a good player in the 4th tier of English football
But
Can he cut it at our level?

A confident kid in interviews
Good luck to him

Maybe Sylvestor will prove to be a Victor.(Ask your great Grandad or maybe Shrink).

Please don’t return to Hibs, horrendous signing
He won’t.
His loan deal expires same time as his deal at Hibs.

Maybe Sylvestor will prove to be a Victor.(Ask your great Grandad or maybe Shrink).
or maybe Stallone...another Rocky to the squad.

Still hope for Snodgrass as he's been released. Dunno if it's pie in the sky stuff.

To leave the midfield as it is, is nothing short of neglect.

A 20 year old loan signing that’s not played much is Boyle’s replacement?

Hibs ain’t for reinvesting that Boyle money.

Will Ron be sacking his laddie for a failure to get deals done yesterday? 👀

Said yesterday morning we will probably sign a 20 Yr old laddie on loan .
It's poor you can predict the way we run as a club a bit deflating considering the money we got from Boyle.

That transfer window is a disgrace.

Hardly signed a player who’s reached puberty and left ourselves miles off it in centre midfield. Sold our best player and replaced him with a 20 year old who isn’t even available straight away which seems to pretty much be the theme with most players we sign.

Scandalous.

I can hear the intro music to the programme......

We started the season with an ageing squad that struggles badly with injury, so I can understand the decision to focus on younger players, and I think it makes sense to add players for the longer term.

That said, there are some glaring weaknesses in the squad that haven’t been addressed, and we needed more than just young players. We needed ready to go players signed to improve us in the centre of midfield, up front and to replace Boyle (and a goalkeeper depending on your opinion, I certainly thought so). We haven’t done any of that.

Rocky and Mitchell look like the only two signings who are ready to step straight into the first team, maybe Mueller as well, but that only addressed some of the issues in this squad.

We’ve been a one man team for the last two years and no longer have that one man. As a result of not addressing the biggest weaknesses in the squad, I think we’ve ended the window in a poorer place than we started it despite the club being busy.

For me the last three transfer windows have been poor, and I have serious reservations about the new manager, so got to say I really don’t think we’re heading in the right direction.

Unless Magennis gets back quickly I think the rest of the season is probably a writeoff.

I do think we're looking quite well set for next year. Still going to need a 10 and another CB assuming Porto leaves but the club are well aware of the former and I'm a happier about our existing options for the latter than I have been in years

Unless Magennis gets back quickly I think the rest of the season is probably a writeoff.

I do think we're looking quite well set for next year. Still going to need a 10 and another CB assuming Porto leaves but the club are well aware of the former and I'm a happier about our existing options for the latter than I have been in years
He’s picked up another knock on a bounce game, so an early return to match fitness is unlikely.
Write off looking likely unless we suddenly find form throughout the team.

Magennis's injury list speaks for itself, totally unreliable

Let's take it up in tempo and into the disco years. Shrink should at least like the dancing.... great morning getup song (not that I ever do that kind of thing, y'unnerstan' :) )

Sylvester, eh?

Funky!

Sylvester, eh?

Funky!

Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

Ooooh Sir Jasper do not touch me……

Anyone else remember that song?

Aw fuck. Just me then.
I always thought it was "stop the bus I need a wee wee"

I did have a wee chuckle when the rags stated reporting he was signing for us and the Family insisted he still believed. We need some bloody hope at times!

More to do with his Agent going to the press with utter bollocks about him coming to us.

Just noticed Sean mackie signed for raith on loan yesterday

A good move for him.
He needs to get games and get noticed again before his contract expires in the summer.
Good luck to him.

Has come on as a sub for Raith against Celtic

This thread has been viewed 48869 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50