Deadline Day - 31 January 2022

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Unless Magennis gets back quickly I think the rest of the season is probably a writeoff.

I do think we're looking quite well set for next year. Still going to need a 10 and another CB assuming Porto leaves but the club are well aware of the former and I'm a happier about our existing options for the latter than I have been in years
He’s picked up another knock on a bounce game, so an early return to match fitness is unlikely.
Write off looking likely unless we suddenly find form throughout the team.

bigmanandy

Private Member
Reaction score
Unless Magennis gets back quickly I think the rest of the season is probably a writeoff.

I do think we're looking quite well set for next year. Still going to need a 10 and another CB assuming Porto leaves but the club are well aware of the former and I'm a happier about our existing options for the latter than I have been in years
Magennis's injury list speaks for itself, totally unreliable

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Let's take it up in tempo and into the disco years. Shrink should at least like the dancing.... great morning getup song (not that I ever do that kind of thing, y'unnerstan' :) )

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Sylvester, eh?

Funky!

Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

The Family

Capital Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I did have a wee chuckle when the rags stated reporting he was signing for us and the Family insisted he still believed. We need some bloody hope at times!

More to do with his Agent going to the press with utter bollocks about him coming to us.

C4MMY

Private Member
Reaction score
Just noticed Sean mackie signed for raith on loan yesterday

Jack K

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Just noticed Sean mackie signed for raith on loan yesterday
A good move for him.
He needs to get games and get noticed again before his contract expires in the summer.
Good luck to him.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 39826 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£60.00