• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Daz out for 'several weeks'

Cabbageman

Private Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190820-142020.png

It just gets better and better...

Not good the injuries are stacking up now. Time for Jackson to step in.

Hopefully Gray is ok as he took a knock on saturday.

Who is available against St J that is fully fit? Whittaker, Jackson and Hanlon?

Jesus fuckin Christ. What a state we’re in at the back, like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get young Porto fit pronto please

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Get young Porto fit pronto please

Just watch, he'll get injured playing for the U21s and we'll be even more fucked

Who is available against St J that is fully fit? Whittaker, Jackson and Hanlon?

Lewy, hopefully Gray and Porteous. Plus the 3 you mentioned. Should all be available for Saturday.

Just watch, he'll get injured playing for the U21s and we'll be even more fucked
Aw dinnae!! [emoji50]

He's looked a bit off it anyway, hopefully gets fit and better when he returns.

Lewy, hopefully Gray and Porteous. Plus the 3 you mentioned. Should all be available for Saturday.
Mackie?

Suspended this weekend.

Horrendous news.

Hope Porteous is fit.

I don’t think Daz & Hanlon should really be playing together now, but Daz is a bigger loss right now.

Options defensively now very limited. Remember on top of the injuries Lewis Stevenson has had no pre-season training and will be behind the rest of the squad in terms of fitness. Sir David more or less the same. We need them both fit and able to play 90 minutes. The extra-time on Saturday would have helped Lewis although he wouldn't have thought so at the time ! We just have to hope Jackson and Hanlon stay fit and Ryan Porteous is able to play soon.

And I personally think the best of Hecky's signings, Tom James, is also out longer than Hibs have bothered to tell us.

Bad news for Darren and the squad. Already the defence is looking shaky with the amount of leaked goals and injuries upon injuries. Not sure of the ins and outs but Motherwell and Killie are looking at trying to get Jack hendry from Celtic. He looked promising when 1st went to them but apart from a mare in a European game not sure how he has been doing. Worth throwing an offer in for cover for one of many possible injuries that are likely to keep reappearing throughout the season?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Never understood why the Smellies signed him. An absolute donkey every time I saw him play - admittedly not many times - but just a lanky galoot.

Effe's no got a club!

Effe's no got a club!

If only we had money. 1 year deal or till January would be perfect.

This thread has been viewed 1360 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back