Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Aye agree with that , you wonder what the point is sometimes . I'm another that thought if already punished it couldn't be changed
Was that not the scenario re Morrlid challenges a few weeks sgo? Ive said it to mates loads its the corruption that will kill it for me, been going to ER for 45 years, we all know we’ve witnessed really bad times, but there was always hope... that’s what keeps you going, but corruption? Its getting more blatantly obvious, like they don’t actually care how obvious it is... and there is no hope for the future with that.
I dont claim to know all the rules but i thought if a yellow card was awarded you couldnt get a retrospective ban ?? If it was for the ref not seeing it properly how could he even give a yellow ?
yeah me too! So if hes not see it properly hiw can he give a yellow as you say... even worse, what about yellow cards they’ve issued but not see properly but you cant appeal it? Absolutely shambolic

Reactions: Forzahibs

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
He didn't make the squad today?

MSG_07

Registered
Reaction score
Injury.

The appeal is on Tuesday. Be bloody ridiculous if we lose this. I don't even think that was a yellow. His first tackle, the ref should have just had a word with him. The compliance officer was obviously a Celtic or Hearts fan. This should be thrown out completely.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Think he drove into the carpark next to the east while I was talking to Shrink , nice black Merc but would've expected nicer tbh

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
We were sitting next to 77 year old Hibs fan from Cumbernauld - He’s been a Hibs fan all his life and goes to “ every “ game ? Season ticket holder .
Lovely guy ..Anyway he said he was at the Celtic game and said he though Johnson was hopeless which threw me a bit because I’ve watched you tube clips of him and he looked very impressive .

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
We were sitting next to 77 year old Hibs fan from Cumbernauld - He’s been a Hibs fan all his life and goes to “ every “ game ? Season ticket holder .
Lovely guy ..Anyway he said he was at the Celtic game and said he though Johnson was hopeless which threw me a bit because I’ve watched you tube clips of him and he looked very impressive .
You get loads of folk that talk utter shite , i wouldn't worry about it

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Nobody looked good in the Celtic game, wouldn't read into it at all.

MSG_07

Registered
Reaction score
Joke of a verdict today. The compliance officer and anyone involved in the decision should be sacked. Disgusting cheats.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing that is making me more and more pissed off with football these days. How can you effectively re-referee a game weeks after it has been completed ?. The referee on the night dealt with the incident and booked Johnson. That should be the end of the matter...it's over. But no, our powers that be think that we should look at a video and decide that the referee got the colour of the card wrong long after the game took place and now it's a red with Jonson now banned for two games. An utter joke. We must be the laughing stock of the football world.

Another joke btw is VAR. Yet another Sky Sports pundit and armchair supporter driven gimmick to put further pressure on referees who are being constantly over-scrutinised by the no-mark pundits sitting in a studio. Goal line technology..definitely. VAR however is almost laughable if it wasn't so serious. The referee is in charge and his decision should be final. There is an appeals procedure in place to deal with any subsequent claim of a wrongful sending off and that should be more than sufficient in these cases.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I experienced VAR at a live game for the first time this week when at a La Liga match. The time it took for them to decide if an obviously offside goal was indeed offside had fans getting impatient and cat calling. How long it would take for a more ambiguous decision would be anyone's guess.
Goal line technology for possible goals is one thing, everything else...that's for the officials.

EastMeetsWest

Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Let's see if brown get a 2 match ban for his tackle on clubfoot. Good to see clubfoot sorting him out himself, as per usual that was a heinous act when it comes the other way.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hibee Kev

jock3

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I don't see how Clubfoot's tackle was any worse than Broonies and he gets sent off….

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately no longer a "man's" game. It's beyond pathetic when clubs are protesting after a win to try and get players punished for something that happens on the pitch. An assault like a headbutt or elbow is one thing, a bad tackle something else though.

Reactions: numptyploom

madhibee

Registered
Reaction score
I experienced VAR at a live game for the first time this week when at a La Liga match. The time it took for them to decide if an obviously offside goal was indeed offside had fans getting impatient and cat calling. How long it would take for a more ambiguous decision would be anyone's guess.
Goal line technology for possible goals is one thing, everything else...that's for the officials.
I would only have it for goal line technology and offside - although your point about the time is a valid one - as for me everything else is still subjective. It’s someones opinion on their interpretation of the rules. You’ve only got to look at some of the post match decisions that have been made this season to see that having video evidence doesn’t always get you a decision that’s “right”.

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel