Curb Your Enthusiasm/Larry David

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Any fans of this great show on here? Season 11 is now airing on Sky at the moment. Probably one of the best comedies on TV. I haven't actually watched Seinfeld yet so that's next on my list.

HenryLB

Donator
Love it, just started season 11.

Can't remember if it was 10 or 9 but did you see the one where his friend tops himself because of the NY Jets? The way they lament the team made me think of hibs when we've been in the doldrums :)

I love Seinfeld but I'd almost skip the first season, it's not aged well IMO.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
We're saving season 11 to watch over Xmas. I indeed remember that episode well - know what you mean haha. The arguments LD gets into and the annoying people he encounters are very true to life. I actually find myself siding with Larry most of the time. Big fan of Leon as well.

It's on my to watch list - I'll prob persevere through and watch them all but good to know. I noticed LD wasn't involved towards the end of Seinfeld.

ReeYees

New radge
I've watched this from the beginning and the older i get the more i relate to Larry. Too many classic episodes to mention. A shame that Richard Lewis (little drummer boy) hasn't featured in any of the new episodes as yet, but i believe he is recovering from an operation/illness. I've also just started watching 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' which is equally brilliant ..

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Watched the first 3 episodes of new series got the rest recorded - superb. Think sky comedy show the older ones too bizarrely during the day 🤣 although you do need pin number to watch

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
The latest series of Curb is really good. Leon and Susie both great characters. One of the few shows I laugh out loud to.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I've watched this from the beginning and the older i get the more i relate to Larry. Too many classic episodes to mention. A shame that Richard Lewis (little drummer boy) hasn't featured in any of the new episodes as yet, but i believe he is recovering from an operation/illness. I've also just started watching 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' which is equally brilliant
Originally Richard Lewis was to miss out completely but I believe he is in one episode this season. Love Always Sunny as well, my friend had been twisting my arm to watch it for ages. Gets better by the episode - very funny.

The latest series of Curb is really good. Leon and Susie both great characters. One of the few shows I laugh out loud to.
I"m still very sad the Funk man is no longer around. He was brilliant as well in Curb.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here