• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

cup ticket prices

TariqE

Barbary Corsair
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
bit steep but am sure there will be a full house there :applause:
There will be nothing like a full house. I reckon we'll get about 8K, but I also reckon that were the prices set at 10/5 we would still struggle to reach 10K.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
A few pounds either way can make all the difference, perhaps not if you only buy an individual ticket but for example if you are buying for family members as well as yourself then these things begin to add up. We have Killie, Aberdeen and the Saintees away in the coming weeks and so it will be an expensive month to follow Hibs; an extra five pounds will be the deciding factor for many however little the difference may seem taken out of context.

10 and 5 would've been the most sensible option here, and I think the attendence would've reflected this, perhaps even near capacity. There will still be a decent crowd, but not as good as it could've been.
I agree, I will have both kids at Killie and the oldest will be at Aberdeen and Perth with me. Its a costly thing watching Hibs with families, who are, lets not forget, the future of our club.

I think Hibs and Irvine Meadow have missed a trick here.

Is he your favourite like lol
No, the oldest loves Hibs as much as me, and football more than me:yas: the youngest is ambivalent about Hibs, he just enjoys the day out.

Last edited:

MixuDave

Part of Bounce
No, the oldest loves Hibs as much as me, and football more than me:yas: the youngest is ambivalent about Hibs, he just enjoys the day out.

Am just at the wind up matey, am at work( have been since half 7 this morning!) and am bored shitless!

Sunshine on Leith

I don't think the adult price is to bad. I don't have a top up but will be happy to pay 15.00. On the other hand a fiver for the kids would have been the way to go.

I reckon there will be between 11 -to 12000 at the game, not sure if wee would have got more against for example Dundee Utd if the tickets were priced at SPL prices.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Am just at the wind up matey, am at work( have been since half 7 this morning!) and am bored shitless!
Wind away, just finished work myself in a wet and windy Dublin.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I agree, I will have both kids at Killie and the oldest will be at Aberdeen and Perth with me. Its a costly thing watching Hibs with families, who are, lets not forget, the future of our club.

I think Hibs and Irvine Meadow have missed a trick here.
Father and son or some sort of family ticket would have been ideal,I can see walk up fans (And Cat B's) giving this a miss after paying for Hun and Gunt tickets......

hibbyowl

Bounce Radge
I don't think the adult price is to bad. I don't have a top up but will be happy to pay 15.00. On the other hand a fiver for the kids would have been the way to go.

I reckon there will be between 11 -to 12000 at the game, not sure if wee would have got more against for example Dundee Utd if the tickets were priced at SPL prices.
I agree. 15 quid for an adult is fair. The Meadow fans paid 12 to see their mob against Arbroath so on that basis alone 15 is a happy medium for all.

A fiver for bairns might have encouraged a few more Dads to take their kids along though although there's the argument if you can afford a fiver you can afford 8.

Hibs were in a damned if they do, damned if they don't position when they priced this one IMO.

blue toon hibby

Hungry Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Folk are going to go pretty much however much it costs. I dont think a few quid either way is going to put enough folk off or attract the thousands more if it were cheaper.
(Posted fae ma mobile fone)
Agreed, Jack. Those who really want to go will go. Those who don't won't. I don't think a few quid off the admission price will change many minds although it's a handy excuse for those in two minds.

18-Ally-75

Afro Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thank goodness for the cup top up!

I think...

A sparse home crowd will only hearten and favour our opponents.
We've been fond of home cup exits in front of disappointing crowds against s####e teams the last few years.:banger:

Do we replay at their own ground if they draw with us? Or will it be played elsewhere?
Think Rugby Park was the venue being suggested

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors