• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup Final Ticket Distribution

I think it shows again that the club take the fans for granted.The statement they put out saying they have kept 60 tickets for players and their families and they are sure the fans will understand.I understand it but do not agree with it.Hibs have a great loyal support who deserve to be treated better.
I don’t think you can blame the club, they have been put into a no win situation with the pi$$ poor allocation to begin with. 60 tickets to the players, apprentices and all the staff is going to be what, 1 each if they are lucky?

Hibs cannae dae anything else, no matter what they did there wid still be moaning faced kants complaining. Oh and by the way, they should be giving the tickets tae key workers in the communications sector, in fact part time key workers in the communications sector, in fact over 60 year auld part time key workers in the communications sector.
GIS A FUCKIN TICKET HIBS!

Whoever manages a ticket, get on that pitch if we win it again 😂 we have a reputation for exuberance to uphold
Haha and mind social distancing if they do 😁

600 folk. Social distancing to be adhered to.
Which means there will be as many Steward as fans.

I've been doing some back of a fag-packet calculations.
Based on using every other row and every other seat that reduces the 52,000 capacity (well 51,886) by a factor of 4 down to 13,000. This is actually pretty close to the 12,000 figure quoted for the Euros so I'm not far off
However if the space between rows/seats is less than 2m then that would move us to using one row in 3 and leaving a space of 2 seats between fans. This only brings us down to a factor of 9 or 5,777. Accounting for some losses due to aisles, uneven numbers of rows let's call this between 5-5.5K

Given the Government decreed figure of 600 I'm guessing that someone added a decimal place.

Based on using every other row and every other seat that reduces the 52,000 capacity (well 51,886) by a factor of 4 down to 13,000. This is actually pretty close to the 12,000 figure quoted for the Euros so I'm not far off
However if the space between rows/seats is less than 2m then that would move us to using one row in 3 and leaving a space of 2 seats between fans. This only brings us down to a factor of 9 or 5,777. Accounting for some losses due to aisles, uneven numbers of rows let's call this between 5-5.5K

Given the Government decreed figure of 600 I'm guessing that someone added a decimal place.
I think part of the issue is that UEFA have only released a fairly small part of the stadium. I'm guessing there's works going on in other parts to prepare for the Euros, for example building temporary TV studios and that sort of thing.

I said before, I am prosaic about it, they had to choose a way of balloting the tickets, lets hope its fair to everyone.

Main thing, just fucking win it Hibs.

I'm feckin working....all day.....feckin covid. If I win I will donate my ticket. Cannie wait till Hibs score , the patients will shit themselves.
Good luck all.

Do u really want to sit in a 54k seater stadium wae 600 fans

No, but I will if I win 😁

Given that you'd be in a small group of 300 people which includes Shelley Marciano I suspect certain posters might very much fancy it...

It’s really not worth getting your boxers in a mess. Even if they had given us ( hibs) 5000 tickets, there still would have been thousands of well deserving fans who lost out . In fact it would have been worse, you might have got a ticket , but the mates you have went with for X amount of years didn’t or vice versa.
imagine sitting there on your own , and IF we win , wondering where all your mates/ sons / daughter/ dad are ? Knowing fine well they would be in party mode, while nobby nae mates has to drive back from that shite hole alone 🤪🤣😬😔😉

Given that you'd be in a small group of 300 people which includes Shelley Marciano I suspect certain posters might very much fancy it...

She is 7 months pregnant

She is 7 months pregnant
Don’t look at me.
:coffee1:

It’s really not worth getting your boxers in a mess. Even if they had given us ( hibs) 5000 tickets, there still would have been thousands of well deserving fans who lost out . In fact it would have been worse, you might have got a ticket , but the mates you have went with for X amount of years didn’t or vice versa.
imagine sitting there on your own , and IF we win , wondering where all your mates/ sons / daughter/ dad are ? Knowing fine well they would be in party mode, while nobby nae mates has to drive back from that shite hole alone 🤪🤣😬😔😉
Spot on!!!

I think part of the issue is that UEFA have only released a fairly small part of the stadium. I'm guessing there's works going on in other parts to prepare for the Euros, for example building temporary TV studios and that sort of thing.

Yeah, that's what I read. My issue with that is why have they waited until now to do the work when the stadium has been empty for weeks.

If we were not in a pandemic the game would be getting played in front of a full house. They would have had to carry out the works in that situation

Something does feel/sound right!!

Yeah, that's what I read. My issue with that is why have they waited until now to do the work when the stadium has been empty for weeks.

If we were not in a pandemic the game would be getting played in front of a full house. They would have had to carry out the works in that situation

To be fair you don't do temporary works and hire all the equipment etc months in advance of when it's needed so I don't think you can blame them for not having the stadium ready a month before the first match.

And if it hadn't been for the pandemic the cup final would have been held before the stadium was handed over to UEFA so it wouldn't have been an issue. It was supposed to be held on 8 May last year I think to avoid clashing with Euro preparations.

I'm feckin working....all day.....feckin covid. If I win I will donate my ticket. Cannie wait till Hibs score , the patients will shit themselves.
Good luck all.
I would as well. That’s not me trying to be a good radge and ingratiate myself I just don’t deserve it. Should go to someone who deserves it

Reactions: SWH

It's because they didn't have to rush anything.
A few weeks ago nobody was getting to go.

Mobilising the police, transport, roads, UEFA stewards, ground staff etc all in such a short space of time is a serious bit of work.

The government not reducing the 2m distance when 2 weeks later its okay is the real issue here.

To be fair you don't do temporary works and hire all the equipment etc months in advance of when it's needed so I don't think you can blame them for not having the stadium ready a month before the first match.

And if it hadn't been for the pandemic the cup final would have been held before the stadium was handed over to UEFA so it wouldn't have been an issue. It was supposed to be held on 8 May last year I think to avoid clashing with Euro preparations.
Fair point. Guess I’m just pissed off that thousands of Hibees aren’t going to be there.

She’s in Israel. She messaged me on Twitter and gave me her ticket.:lovey:

She’s in Israel. She messaged me on Twitter and gave me her ticket.:lovey:

Did they get to land?
Seen they were being bombed while they were in the air.

Did they get to land?
Seen they were being bombed while they were in the air.
I read they went back tae Düsseldorf and were hopeful of flying tae Tel Aviv the next morning.

I think it shows again that the club take the fans for granted.The statement they put out saying they have kept 60 tickets for players and their families and they are sure the fans will understand.I understand it but do not agree with it.Hibs have a great loyal support who deserve to be treated better.
I agree - but -

I think from a motivational point of view it will be massive as a player to have your family there. It won’t be a face in the crowd either - you’ll know exactly where they are. 60 fans are neither here nor there - I think psychologically to get the best out the players this was the tight decision.

She is 7 months pregnant
Do they no stop you flying after 7 months? She’s gone to
Israel to have the bairn?

I agree - but -

I think from a motivational point of view it will be massive as a player to have your family there. It won’t be a face in the crowd either - you’ll know exactly where they are. 60 fans are neither here nor there - I think psychologically to get the best out the players this was the tight decision.

I think it’s brilliant their families can attended to be honest, extra motivation getting the chance to celebrate a cup win with your family after a long season. I’ve no issue with them getting first dibs on tickets.

I would go mate.. you could see me on the telly box going tonto when we score... id strip down to ma mankini 😎

Could families not already go? They are in the players bubble. Plus Nicky Clark’s auld man Sandy was at the semi final!

There’s your reason for only 600 fans…

Don’t look at me.
:coffee1:
We won't. As I'm sure Mrs Marciano didn't.

She said no unnecessary travel into or out of Glasgow too, ballot might be for Weegie fans only.

You’re not allowed fans in stadiums at level 3….

Could families not already go? They are in the players bubble. Plus Nicky Clark’s auld man Sandy was at the semi final!

They can go, but they don't have tickets?

How do I update my address with Hibs. Forgot to tell them I moved to pollokshields :sm113::grinning-smiley-045:

surely that means they should have looked at venues outside of glasgow then? Murrayfield or even smaller football grounds? I could be off the mark there and happy for someone say eh, whoa there dickhead but I’d have thought they should think outside the weedgie box

surely that means they should have looked at venues outside of glasgow then? Murrayfield or even smaller football grounds? I could be off the mark there and happy for someone say eh, whoa there dickhead but I’d have thought they should think outside the weedgie box
Probably out of time now but Murrayfield would be the sensible option

Yep. Think hampden is bang in the middle of the worst effected area in scotland at the moment. Indian variant

Probably out of time now but Murrayfield would be the sensible option

Didn't SRU say no?

Or they are allowing for extremely fat fans.

Should be played behind closed doors ffs. 300 tickets was a piss take, and all the I deserve a ticket more than you pish on fb and twatter is embarrassing imo.

Euros is gonna be interesting, the gov have basically signed over hampden to uefa.

This thread has been viewed 13760 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back