• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Cummings Benched....

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Keatings in... wow.

That aside same team as Tuesday. Brave move Stubbs...

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Huge call. He better hope it doesn't backfire. And as for Keatings, he better put a shift in at the very least. He'll win jack in the air, but then neither does Cummings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Good. Maybe when he does come on as a substitute he'll do what he is supposed to do and cut out the fucking around.

Colchester Hibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Good call, Keatings works really hard to close down players and can be very deadly when he is in the mood, let's hope it's one of those nights for him.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Well big call.Keatings had opportunity's before and hasn't taken them.Lets hope its different tonight.

ArchieinPerth

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Hopefully Cummings will have more impact coming off the bench than he has had in some recent games

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Makes me nervous but I get it. Keating will play the role of a striker and be there for the chances that went wanting on Tuesday. Just hope he takes them....

CMON HIBS!!!!

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Time for Keatings to repay The faith the manager is putting in him. I think he will rise to it.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Time for Keatings to repay The faith the manager is putting in him. I think he will rise to it.

i hope so,could do with a performance like he had earlier in the season where he popped a couple of goals in. He can strike a ball when he wants to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors